We Have Guest!

After the Wedding Photoshoot..

Third Person POV

Lisa and Taehyung went back to their house after the shoot. Except...

"Thank you for letting me to come to your house Tae yah!" Jimin excitedly express as he smiled showing his crooked front teeth.

... Jimin was with them to the house.

"Yah everyone had something to do except you." Taehyung exclaimed.

Jimin giggled making his eye smile more obviously seen.

"Well, we're glad you came Jimin oppa. It's been so long for not having guests to make the houses merrier." Lisa said to make him feel welcomed.

Taehyung turned immediately after hearing Lisa calling Jimin, oppa. He raised his eyebrow and mouthed silently to Jimin, "You better be careful!".

Jimin just laughed at his act.

They arrived at the house after a half an hour drive.

Lisa came out of the car first followed by Taehyung and Jimin.

Jimin grabbed Taehyung by his shoulder and jumped excitedly.

"You two are truly bestfriends! I should unlock the door first." Lisa said as she climbed the stairs hurriedly.

"Yahh Tae. How was it here? I know I've been here only one time, but.. I bet both of you experienced something new, right?" Jimin asked Taehyung with a sly look on his face.

"Stop it!" Taehyung laughed and put his arms around Jimin's neck into a headlock.

"Alright come in you two. Make yourself comfortable." Lisa said as she opened the door.

She turned on the lights and AC and immediately walks towards the kitchen.

"Sit down first. I'll bring something to drink." Taehyung gestured towards the couch to Jimin and he sat immediately.

"Wow, this house doesn't look like the first time I saw it. It's a lot more warmer and comfier. You guys did great job." Jimin complimented.

Lisa and Taehyung smiled to each other after hearing those words from Jimin.

"Do we have something to serve Jimin?" Taehyung asked Lisa as he searched the cupboard.

"We have tea. I'll make some right away." Lisa said as she laid her hands on the jar where they kept the teabags.

"You're fine with tea, right Jimin?" Taehyung asked as he approached Jimin.

"Yeahh tea's fine. Goshh you guys are like a real couple for a minute there." Jimin told him.

"Yahh. You'll know when you experience it for yourself." Taehyung said.

"Ahhh.. And when will that be?" Jimin rested his head against the couch.

"Tea's here." Lisa came with 2 mugs of tea in her hands and handed it over to Tae and Jimin. Then she grabbed another mug for herself.

All of them blew the hot tea and took a sip.

"Ahh this is refreshing!" Jimin said after he took a sip of the tea.

"So how was it for your comeback? I bet it's fun to have new songs, right?" Lisa asked both Jimin and Taehyung.