My Senpai <3

Tay's POV

Mitch had just popped "The Heat" into the tv and we sat on the couch to watch it.

'What a romantic movie amiright?" He laughed.

I giggled and shoved him, but on the inside i was embarassed. Does he like me?

In the middle of the movie, he had to do something on his computer and i wasn't too sure what. But he went down, and came up to sit back with me in about 30 minutes.

There were alot of parts in the movie that flushed me, but Mitch just laughed. At one point, he asked me if i was cold.

"Um, not rea-" But it was too late. He took his arm, put it around me and pulled me closer.

So at the awkward parts, it was 2x more awkward.

I could feel his muscles against my neck. They flexed on and off.... i could tell he knew it made me have a mitchgasm.

Of course it did.

It was so relaxing in his arms, so i let my head fall on the side of his chest. We lay peaceful, with some giggles here and there.

The movie was finally over, and he shut the tv off. It was dark, except for a dim light from the corner of the room.

"Mitch, I never got to tell you how lucky i am you came around. I was pretty sure my year was going to go downhill, but it didn't. So far," I told him. He laughed. "Anyway, as long as i'm with you i feel so safe. Thank you for bringing me in."

He looked deep into my eyes, with the dim light of the lantern reflecting off his cheekbone and hair. "And thank you, Taylor, for being here with me."

He stared at me for a long time, and i got uncomfortable. My eyes began shifting places, and i moved slightly out of his grasp.

I turned the light on, and he took me to his room upstairs. We sorted through my clothes and fit it neatly in the drawers mitch wasn't using. I got to take a nice shower and brush my teeth. I wore a fresh tanktop and gym shorts. When i walked to mitch's room, the door was slightly opened.

I held up my hand to knock, but instead, something caught my eye.

I looked into the crack of the door quietly and saw mitch with his back to the door.

He was shirtless, looking for a shirt to wear to bed.

I got a good look at his muscles and covered my mouth. I scampered away on my tippy toes being careful not to let him hear me.

That was magnificent. I was giggling to myself. He was so hot, i couldn't believe it.

i casually walked back to the room and knocked. He opened it and let me come in. He had a plain white shirt on with some grey shorts. Everything looked good on him.

"Do you want me to sleep on my couch tonight?" He asked hesitantly.

I shook my head. "I'm scared of the dark." I laughed when i finished, and he laughed along with me.

He went to take a shower, and i knew it was the perfect moment to watch BajanCanadians vlog.

It's been up for a little while now.

I clicked into the channel and clicked on the video.

It began with a blank screen with a drumroll as a sound.

"Now, for the BajanCanadian!" it read across the screen.

Poof.

It focused on his face.

BajanCanadians face.

My eyes widened. My jaw dropped. My heart thumped louder and louder.

Mitch.

Mitch.

Mitch is Bajancanadian.

Barbados. Canada. It all made sense. It's as if my heart struck love. I loved Mitch.

I love BajanCanadian.

"Hey doods, it's Mitch OR Bajancanadian here. With my FACE!"

I giggled. My cheeks were still on fire, and my brain had trouble processing. He talked about his recent uploads and how he joined a video logging website called "TWITCH" that he would be livestreaming on soon.

Soon? Like i would be in the same house as him while recording? If i came down, everyone would see me. Thousands and thousands of people.

Although, Mitch meant more to me than a million people. He was the world. Who knew i already knew him before going to the school?

I was so busy staring at the little screen on my iphone to realize the footsteps behind me. step, step, step, stop.

The video was about to end and the last thing he did hit me in the stomach.

"I hope you doods enjoyed my very first blog, especially you Taylor. Take care."

I gasped and laughed into my palm.... Everyone knew my name. There were 900,000 viewers that watched THAT DAY and heard my name. All the comments were about "Taylor" and "Who is she" and "I hope it's not his girlfriend".

I was so in love with this "Mitch".

I whipped my head around to see Mitch standing there. I dropped my phone to the ground and he embraced me in a hug.

"Is this the best possible way to find out?" He said.

I cried with joy and hugged him tighter. He pulled back.

Right away. Not a change in his expression. Light lips interlocked with mine.

Kiss. Kiss. Pull back, breathe, kiss more. Our mouthes moved in sync as it opened and closed over and over again. He layed my back on the bed, continuing to breathe into my mouth and he kissed me forcefully, but carefully. We were both smiling under our breathes.

He was on top of me, and it all just happened so quickly.

BajanCanadian was making out with me. Not just kissing me, but literally making out.

This is the best first kiss a girl could ever have.

I could tell he wanted to get a little more steamy being that we've kissed for a straight 3 minutes. So i pulled away and looked at him.

His brown eyes, cinnamon colored hair. Georgeous.

Mitch. He loves me. My senpai loves me.