Although we Just Met...

Tay's POV

Mitch and i snuggled and went to bed around one. Jerome left shortly before.

It was a long night, and i couldn't pull myself to believe that i was sleeping with a boy i met 3 days ago. I couldn't pull myself to believe i truly loved him... because i had no clue what love was.

Mitch woke me up at 6:30 to get ready for school. I only had about 3 hours of sleep, but i had no choice. It's better for my education.

I got ready fairly quick, while Mitch made us belgian waffles downstairs. It literally took him less than a minute to get dressed and gel his hair..... being a girl stinks.

I ran downstairs blaring Approaching Nirvana's "Monster" in my headphones.

"I KNOW YOU'RE A MONSTER," I screamed before playing an invisible electric guitar.

Mitch turned around with the funniest and most digusted face i've ever seen, which made me ball over in laughter.

He cracked up along with me.

I yanked the headphones off my head and stopped the music.

"Okay monster wheres my food."

"I ate it."

I slapped his shoulder.

"spit it out. That's my food."

"No worrys baby girl theres still a few crumbs left."

He gave me a casual smirk before handing me my beautifully made waffle. It literally looked like heaven. He kissed me on my cheek and brought his plate to the table. I sat down across from him.

"So," I began. "What are we going to do about Mat?"

He looked up from his food in the midst of chewing and froze.

"I'm not really sure.... Lets check on him when we get to school."

~~~

But unfortunately, he wasn't at school when we got there.

I looked up at my cute little benja with disdain.

He looked down at me and rolled his eyes. "Taylor, he's being dramatic. He just met you. He can't possibly like you that much."

My heart stung for a second, and i tried to calm myself down before saying anything.

"Um, Mitch. I met him a day after i met you. Last time i checked, you said you loved me 'that much'"

He kind of looked a little shocked. "I-i'm sorry Taylor. I'm just worried. I want you to be mine. I don't want him stealing you from me. Sorry, just jealousy...."

He scratched his neck and looked at his shoes.

I felt a little relieved. Not to brag but im a very understanding person, so i smiled and we continued walking our seperate ways.

~time skip to lunch~

I haven't talked to Kassy the whole day. I even sat with Mitch at lunch.

I felt left out while they were talking about editing and making their videos, so i decided to lift my courage up and interrupt.

"ahem, guys?"

They both stopped to look at me.

"Sorry babe, just talking about Minecraft," Jerome said jokingly.

I chuckled and told them, "I know. I want you to help me make a Minecraft account. Teach me. Please please please."

Mitch dropped his jaw the slightest bit and said, "You never even played?"

I shook my head. "Never had a laptop. Couldn't buy apps on my phone. Never had a gaming console. Don't judge."

They both smiled in response.

"Of course. After school," said Mitch.

I leaned over to squeeze him tight. When i leaned back and glanced across the room, i saw a pair of eyes glaring at me.

Kassandra.

Her eyebrows were arched. Her smile she always had planted on her face, was now turned into a sharp scowl. I could almost imagine the smoke coming out of her ears.

My grin dropped when i saw her face, and i gulped.

She flicked back around with her back to me.

What's wrong with her? I know she liked Mitch, but....

Jerome poked my cheek.

"Owwwwwwww," i exclaimed

He giggled. "What are you staring at?"

I shook my head and laughed along with him and Mitch.

The bell went off dimly, and kids started standing up and walking out of the doors.

Kassy happened to be right behind us according to Mitch.

So, what did he do?

His head whipped back, scanned the angry girl, and put his arm around me.

I couldn't help but giggle inside.

We walked out, and he grinned at me. His arm dropped and i frowned.

I thought to myself, "He's using me. To get Kassy angry. He doesn't like me." But just as i thought the worst possibilities, he stopped in the middle of the hallway and kissed my lips passionately.

Right after Kassandra walked out of sight.

I smiled in between pecks.

People were awwing and staring, but i've never felt so good in my life.

Then we heard Jerome.

"GET A ROOM!"