Voice

Tay's POV

I tried to ignore the sound, deepening into Mitch's amazing kiss. Although, it seemed to concern him alot more than it concerned me.

His head flicked to his right. I followed his gaze.

Standing in the doorway was a surprised Mat.

As soon as we met eyes with him, he slowly backed away from the door. Mitch didn't understand, but i rolled out from under him to go comfort Mat.

I ran to him and his back was towards me in the hallway.

"Mat, i can-"

"Don't say it," He said and he jerked around to meet my eyes. He put his hand up.

"It's okay," He shook his head. He began again, "Don't make this dramatic for me. All i can do right now is go."

"Go where?" Mitch said and he peeked his head out from the room.

"Just, leave. Go home. Why bother staying another night? I'll leave you two in peace."

And so he left. He took his small amount of luggage and went through the door. He ignored all interruptions.

A strong arm wrapped around my shoulders as i watched Mat leave.

"Don't worry about it Tay," Mitch spoke.

At that time, Jerome came out of the basement and approched us.

"What happened?" He said. Mitch and I shrugged.

"He left," Mitch said blankly.

Mat's POV

I couldn't tell if that sight was disturbing or depressing; I guess i can say both.

For as long as i lived, i can't seem to find a girl as long as Mitch or Jerome are around. I'm just the ugly one of the group, and i'm sick of it.

I ran my fingers through my sweaty hair and i drove along the road.

Why should i let these guys bother me? They've never done anything to hurt me. At that moment, i felt bad.

Mitch's POV

Mat's phone went straight to voicemail about an hour after he left.

I wish i knew what i had done to hurt him.... Unless, he had a crush on Taylor.

That must have hit him hard.

That night, Taylor walked over to me when i was busy recording. I've been craving her all day. (Not in that way guys, lol. meaning he wanted her around)

She leaned her head foward to watch me play. I got nervous with her watching me, and accidently died.

I slammed my fists on the desk "Dammit! Guys you'll have to live without mwah. I know it's hard to do... but-"

"*Fake cries* MITCH DON'T LEAVE ME!" Lachlan calls out.

I just laughed and ended the recording. Taylor's better than Lachlan at this point.

I turned around and stood up. She was smiling big at me. Her face looked so beautiful with the tinted light of my monitor reflecting across her-

"Mitch?" Taylor waved her hand in my face.

"Huh, wha? Oh, sorry. I was just... staring at you. You're so beautiful."

Even though it was kind of dark in the basement, her smile still made me blush.

I wrapped my hands around her waist, and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"Mitch, why do you like me?"

"Like you? I love you," I laughed as i said it.

"But seriously. Why?"

I stopped wavering around with her in my arms, and thought a little bit.

"Taylor, when i first looked at you i knew there was something amazing about you. I don't have words to say because, well, you're too special for everyday words."

I spun her around and sat on my futon. She sat across my lap, resting her arm around my neck.

"I feel like nothing to you. I'm not pretty, popular, and i barely ever talk," She said. Her voice drifted off in the end.

I wiped my finger across her cheek.

"Baby girl, the sound of voice is not the key to love." A deep tone muttered out from under my breath. A short grim spread across my face.

Her eyebrows twitched, and bit her lip. I supported her waist before kissing her alluring lips.