Thursday

Mitch's POV

Wednesday night. Louise, Jerome, Taylor and I have been playing board games and watching movies the whole time. These doods are such a blast.

None of us can wait until Friday night. Were having Preston, Mat, Lachlan, Ryan, Ashley, Arthur, Christian, And a bunch of other people that are flying in.

Illegal drinking you ask? I dont know. The only person who i'd imagine to bring beer is Mat because... well... he's mat.

Thursday is literally just cleaning. And Friday, of course, everyones coming over..... with no place to stay. Meaning, Their all sleeping over my house for a week or so until they leave.

Call me crazy, but come on. Im sure it'll be so much fun.

I pulled out my twitter to tweet about the party hype, and decided to read some of the comments on my last tweet. One of them caught my eye.

"You know what would be awesome for your next episode of UHC? A LIVESTREAM!" Before i thought about it, i quickly tapped the tweet this guy sent and saw that it got 59 likes.

Wow, a lot of people are interested in his decision.

Not with a regret at all, i pressed the favorite button. If only i could see the look on this kids face... it must be nice to be a fan.

I instantly began typing my tweet. I tagged a few of the guys flying over about making a UHC livestream.

"Thanks for the idea! So making a livestream this Friday. Stay tuned, and be ready for Mitch Time! @realrpm @imnicartur @noochmc etc."

I closed the app, and finally went to sleep at the peaceful hour of 3 o'clock.

Tay's POV

I rolled out of bed, and let Mitch lay there sleeping. He was passed out. I tip-toed downstairs and past the room Jerome and Louise were in.

I pulled out a large frying pan, an egg carton, and a loaf of bread. And, of course, the bacon.

After heating up the pan and placing the rotten eggs and bacon on it, i could hear movement in the room close by. Jerome must have smelt the bacon.... of course.

He came moping out of his room, rubbing his tired eyes.

"HEY SLEEPY HEAD!" I practically screamed.

"SHUSH!" He looked at me, trying to keep his eyes wide open. "Why are you so giddy this morning?"

"Not sure actually, The thought of bacon and egg sandwhiches woke me up."

"Are you making some for me too?!" He perked up with a smile on his little fluffy face.

"Obviously," I rolled my eyes. "You cant starve a Jerome, or he'll rampage."

"It's in our blood."

We laughed.

After serving the food not long after, Jerome went to wake up louise and i dashed up the staircase.

I shook Mitch roughly, and he swung his arm in my direction but missed. I giggled to myself, and he moaned.

"Hey mitchy mitchy, breakfasttttt!"

He looked up at me with a smirk on his face. to my surprise, he looked barely tired.

What a faker. I watched him get up out of his bed and he looked at me before leaving the room.

I had my hand on my hip and looked up at his dreamy eyes.

He ran his hand through his hair, standing it up. Then, held out his palm. I grabbed it, and we walked down the stairs holding hands so we could eat our sandwhiches.

Tooooooo romantic, Mitch. really.

We walk in the kitchen at just the right moment.... to get a glimpse of Jerome and Louise's passionate kiss which broke apart when we came in.

"Dont you guys have bad breathe? Ew, bro," I said laughing, sitting down.

"Who cares," Louise said back smiling.

"You heard the woman, who cares," Mitch whispered into my ear, then leaned in and kissed my lips.

I almost smushed the sandwhich on the back of his head. Sure enough, i could literally taste the breathe.

I gagged, and everyone laughed.

-------- Thursday Afternoon, when everyone stops cleaning ---------

*Ding dong!*

Mitch ran to the door, and looked through the window.

"RYAN AND ASHLEY!" He screamed.

The door swung open and The 2 guys hugged. Everyone went for hugs, except me. I can't believe how they look in person... it's like pulling your favorite characters from a video game to life.

They look over at me, and Mitch runs to swing his arm around my shoulders.

"This, guys, Is my beautiful girlfriend Taylor." He said swaying me back and forth. Ashley came over to me with a big beautiful grin on her face and shook my hand.

"Hello gorgeous, nice to meet you."

Ryan followed after her and shook my hand with pride.

After that came Ian and his girlfriend, Mat (who of course i'm very familiar with), Vikk, and lachlan. The rest would come tomorrow.

Once it got dark and we all got home after going out to dinner, mitch lit a campfire and we all sat around in a circle.

Im pretty sure i haven't stopped smiling the entire night. Having these people as "friends" instead of celebrities i would never meet, is indubitably amazing.

"sooo, ghost stories anybody?" Arthur asked.

I had to say, he was attractive. Not that i would date him or anything, but he was just entertaining to stare at.

Even if he did get a peek at me glaring into his soul. Whups.

"Hokeyp, dooooood!" Ashley giggled, imitating Jerome and Mitch.

"I'll start, I'll start," Ryan called.

"One stormy night, there was an evil monster. He killed off an entire town, and reporters say it was a mysterious accident. Athough, he's just hiding under the ground. A man walks over his cave, and disturbs his sleep, He decides to come out and kill the guy, because, well, he can. He's a big scary monster,"

"Where is this going Ryan?" Mat laughed. "Oh you'll see," He answered.

"Anyway, sorry for that rude interruption by a jag, back on point. Well, this evil monster shook the ground and erose from the underlings, roaring. ""NEVER! DISTURB! MY! SLEEEEEEEEEEEP!" The man freaked out and threw his huge stack of money at the monster, and of course this grumpy old idiot had to have his mouth open and swallowed the shit. So, long story short, he passed out on the ground and instantly and magically transformed into a human. Dont ask why. I didnt plan this out."

Everyone laughed weirdly.

"He yelled, "Oh my! Thank you for saving me! Now i can finally get my job at vikktorias secret! And for the rest of his life, he was a beautiful luxurious vikktorias secret model. The end."

Everyone stared awkwardly, some laughing too loudly.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Mitch said laughing. "WHO WAS THE GUY WITH THE MONEY?"

"Duh," Ryan smiled. "It was Mitch the money whore!"

I facepalmed myself. Wow, i never knew they actually noticed those comments from his haters! It's pretty funny, since its so stereotypical.

And well, we all knew who the model was.

~

Thanks everyone for reading! Hopefully i will be able to update more often, but for now this is just a catch-up :)

See you all again next chapter ! xoxo