Chapter 1 The devil resides in two human souls

Rina pov

Rin and I  waiting for dad done yelling at us. But
I notice Yukio headed this way
"Dad I'm done getting ready to move out all that's left to do is to carry out my luggage," Yukio said.

Dad stops yelling at us and looks at Yukio "good job son".

"Welcome home you two did you get into another fight again?" Yukio ask.

I pointed at Rin "he did" I said.

Rin looks right at me "Just shut the hell up" Rin said.

"Make me," I said taking my tongue out. He rolled his eyes.

Rin I about to argue with each other again but we got cut off by Izumi said "Really how could they be triplets be more different in caliber?".

"What!" we both said

"Yukio the younger brother is a top student and excels at all sports this spring, he will be entering the prestigious true cross academy as a freshman," Kyodo said.

Then Izumi said "meanwhile his elder brother and sister does little else than cause trouble Rin Rina you should try to take a cue from Yukio".

Rin and I had enough and told them just shut the hell up!

Suddenly forced air furnace to blow up I see dad quickly walk toward it
"Whoa my goodness it's about time we had this old piece of junk replaced" Dad said.

"Father Fujimoto" Nagatomo said.

Dad looks at them and "cleans up this mess before the service starts" dad said.

"Yes, father," they replied

"Yukio I want you to tend to Rin's wounds" Dad said

"Yes dad," Yukio said I got up waiting for rin to follow us "let's go Rin" I said.

He got up and follow us.

Time Skip

Rina pov

"Ouch ouch ouch that stings" Rin said.

"I'm almost finished just hang in there" Yukio said.

Rin I notice boxing I look at Yukio.

"Yukio you're moving into the dorm?" I ask

"Well since school starts next week tomorrow I'll be saying goodbye to this monastery where I've spent the first 15 years of my life" Yukio said.

"So I guess that makes this the last time you'll be treating my injuries" rin said.

"When I become a doctor, I'll give you all the treatment you want for a fee, of course," Yukio said.

"It's always been your dream to become a doctor hasn't it go for it I'm sure you're gonna make it" Rin said.

I rolled my eyes

"Did you miss the part where I said I was going to change you Rin?" Yukio said.

He sighs and looks at us "Listen you both going to be all right without me, aren't you?" Yukio said.