FIVE

__________________________________________

"YOUR LIKE A CLOUD. WHEN YOU GO AWAY IT'S A BETTER DAY." -LANA AVENTIUS

SONG: SAARA - ALL THE LOVE
______
____________________________________

LANA 🌻 AVENTIUS

LANA 🌻 AVENTIUS

They were still going through with the party.

I can't believe it.

Skys and Lucas old cheerleading and football buddies were downstairs already causing a ruckus. I haven't gone downstairs since what happened, but Lily had informed me what's been going on. I guess they were downstairs decorating the house for the party.

'Meet me in the basement.' I telepathically said to Simone and Lily.

We won't be here, but that doesn't mean we're not going to protect what's ours. Tying up my hair, I took off all my jewelry and changed into something more flexible.

"Hey Lana." Troy, the star quarterback when we were in school said. He had just walked in with a box of whatever and looked fine as ever.

He started my lust for mixed Asian boys, and Asian boys in general. He was tall, muscular, and had a beautiful personality. He was Lucas best friend, and my first kiss. Till this day Lucas doesn't know me and him had a thing for each other, and I would like to keep it that way. Troy was a Wiccan― or Shaman as the Chinese call them. He was as strong, but since he doesn't embrace or use his power, he just like a regular Wiccan.

"Hey." I said giving him a genuine smile.

"So, I can't get a hug?" He asked putting the box down.

"You didn't ask." I said walking up to him.

I thought we were just going to hug but Troy had other things in mind. In one swift move, Troy lips were on mines. His hand trailed to my bottom and gave a tight squeeze, making me gasp. His tongue quickly slipped into my mouth, and both of us fought for dominance. His tongue explored every part of my mouth, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better he picked me up.

"Don't you have your little odies to get to?" I asked pulling away. A smirk dancing on my lips.

( A/N: If you don't know what "odies" mean, it means hoes. We say it down south. Or where I'm from)

"Nope." He said before he started to kiss me again.

"Oh my gosh, my eyes!" Brandi, Troy little sister and my best friend said. Tall like her brother, Brandi was a sassy little thing. Her eyes were a glowing amber, and she had curves to die for.