TWELVE

____________________________
"YOU THINK IM STUPID?"
- LANA AVENTIUS
SONG: NICK JONAS - CHAINS
____________________________

____________________________"YOU THINK IM STUPID?" - LANA AVENTIUSSONG: NICK JONAS - CHAINS____________________________

L A N A A V E N T I U S

Everyone was asleep as I drove down the quiet California street. Before I was so ready to see Aunt Jane, uncle Juny, and aunt Nicole, but the more I got closer to the Black Moon Pack, the more angrier I became. Honestly, I really didn't feel a great amount of anger, but with Lucas next to me it was like it brung my anger up two notches. It was like I was fueling off of him.

"Calm down Lucas." I said gripping the steering wheel.

"I can't. With you next to me it's making it worse." He gritted.

"Let's both take deep breath." I said.

"In then out." I said breathing.

"Come on, do it with me!" I said holding his hand.

"In and out." Lucas said breathing.

Both me and Lucas did it a couple more times until I felt both our anger subside. "I can't believe you're my sister." Lucas said after a while of silence.

"Really? People always say that we look alike." I said jokingly.

"Do we? Because I think I'm the better looking of the two of us." He said rubbing his imaginary beard and licking his lips like the fuckboy he is.

"I can't believe I'm up one age." I said in amazement.

"I can't believe I'm down one age." Lucas sighed.

"Look on the bright side." I said nudging him.

"What is it?" He asked looking at me.

"You finally have a sister." I said smiling at him.

"You were always my sister, even when we thought we were cousin." Lucas said holding my hand.

•••

"Black Moon." Troy said reading the sign.

"I can't believe we're here." Lily said looking out the window.

"For-real, I'm kind of scared man. I heard they're ruthless as hell." Brandi said, her heart racing.

"Brandi, calm down. I could hear your beating and it's going too fast. They'll think somethings up if they hear it." I said as I drove slowly.