TWENTY - FIVE

listen to the song above

Goes well with the chapter
_____________________________

A wolf, emerge from the trees. Another came forth, then another, and another, until it felt like hundred upon hundreds of werewolf's. The ground rumbled and witches of all shades and size appear, and right behind them were vampires.

This was Catherine army.

The side of the dark.

The side that thrived off of power, misfortune, and greed. It was a side that I'm all too familiar of. I to am dark, but I also had a side filled with the bright light. That's what side I'm on.

The side of the light.

The Stenmark, Aventius, Valce, and Dang- Fu- Chai army, and it was a sight to see.

People from different species, all over the world was here. People who thought that no one, neither human or supernatural should be enslaved was here to fight, and they didn't falter, they didn't flee from the sight of the dark. No. They took a step forward with there chest held high and stared them in the eye.

This was the side of the light, and we weren't going to back down.

I felt someone grab my hand. I looked down to see my family holding each other's hands.

To the left was Brandi, my best friend, my sister, my everything. She's erratic, and sometimes overbearing, but nevertheless she was family.

Next to Brandi was Sky, my older cousin. We all know how Sky could be. Most of the time she is selfish and rude, and don't think about anybody but herself. But when you take a peek into her heart, she's the most caring and well mannered person you could ever meet.

Next to Sky was Nicole and Juny, my aunt and uncle. If it wasn't for each and every one of their kind words and bits of advice none of us would not even be close to the people we are today. They raised us and treated us as there own.

Next to Nicole and Juny was Troy, my first kiss, my first love, my first everything. He introduced me to the world. Accepted and believed in me regardless of how bad I was.

Beside Troy was Simone and Lily, my younger cousins and the most sweetest people in the world. They were smart, powerful, and not to mention badass. They didn't allow their size or strength to stop them from doing what they wanted.

To the right of me were people I never would have thought to call family. I never would have thought that I would be mated to two mates, but yet here they were holding my hand.