32

"you'll get asked who's your celebrity crush and who you wish to collaborate with, so make sure you name western singers don't mention any korean women or artists. we're all single and have no time for women because we're so busy with our careers, understood?" namjoon was preparing the guys with important things they needed to know and he knew he could count on the guys to make sure things went smoothly.

"i'm not single and neither is taehyung." jimin said teasing their leader. taehyung was not exactly single but he wasn't taken either. irene and taehyung were taking things slow and even though they weren't official the two were loyal to each other.

"well you are today."

jeongguk left the room and walked across the hall to his room. they were each given their own room as a congratulations gift and the hotel was very nice. he had six hours before the stylist would arrive and give him his makeover for the awards later on.

deciding on taking a shower to calm his muscles down, jeongguk grabbed his sweatpants, shirt, boxers and his speaker for some music while he showered. he put his playlist on shuffle and was happy when his favorite song by iu was first.

he hummed to the song and stood in place as he let the water run down his bare back. the song brought so many emotions to him and memories, jeongguk was contemplating on actually changing it. through the night was yerim's current favorite song and so was his. he has yet to reply to yerim's "i love you too." and jeongguk just wants to go back to korea and hug yerim tightly and never let go. now that he's far away from her he regrets his stupid actions on distancing himself from her when all along he needed no, needs her so much.

•••• •••• •••• ••••

the seven members were dressed in expensive suits with expensive shoes following expensive jewelry. they grew so much in the past year they would of never imagined that they'd be in america as nominees for an actual award.

they met camila cabello, nicki minaj, the chainsmokers, selena gomez, desiigner, so many talented artist and jeongguk along with jimin couldn't help but feel out of place like they just didn't belong there.

jeongguk was very amazed at shawn mendes performance and he took a big shock when he found out he was actually younger than he was. his vocals were amazing and it was kind of upsetting they didn't get a chance to meet.

they were currently being interviewed after winning the award which taehyung held with both hands.

"whose performance was your favorite?" laura marano asked handing the mic to namjoon so he could speak.

"celine dion."

"drake."

"shawn mendes."

"celine dion."

"chainsmokers."

"drake."

"ed sheeran." seokjin finished off after the rest of the guys did. laura took her mic back and smiled kindly before looking down at her card once again.

"fans want to know are you guys planning to attend the after party?"

namjoon took the mic and smiled, "we are very excited to attend and see so many of our favorite artists there."

after the interview finished, the guys waved goodbye to their fans and got inside of the van. jeongguk leaned his head against the window and shut his eyes on their way to the big after party they were invited to.

"you can't drink here because you're not twenty one." namjoon said pointing to jeongguk warning him beforehand. jeongguk just gave him a thumbs up and went back to the window.

jimin was busy texting seulgi in the back seat to focus on what they were saying. she had congratulated him over a million times and he was so happy even if they were far away from each other. after playfully warning him not to flirt with american women and jimin reassuring her that he only wanted her the male put his phone away to get off the van.

"remember to look for me if someone asks you something important if you do not understand them. we might get split up and that's fine as long as at least two of us are together." when they reached the line and the guard asked for their name in order to get in namjoon said bts and the guard let the seven of them pass.

jimin and jeongguk stuck together like glue and taehyung was separated from them after yoongi took him away from the two. they sat near the bar and both guys asked for non alcoholic drinks.

"the girls saw us arrive at the awards and receive the award from a stream sooyoung found on twitter. yerim also sent us a congratulations and that she hopes we have fun here." jimin said as he sipped on his orange juice. jeongguk took a big gulp from his water and nodded.

"would you guys like any drink? it's hollywood no one cares if you drink underage. there's nothing but celebrities and they're all here to get fucked up." the bartender said handing the two some martinis to start off the night. jimin was hesitant until jeongguk thanked him and took a sip out of it. it was very delicious and it brought a smile to their lips as they continued to drink. jimin asked for some shots and the two began to drink them down.

seven shots later each the two were drunk and very happy. suddenly a beautiful woman joined the two and turned to jeongguk. she asked for his number, but the man was too drunk to understand and ended up giving her his managers number when she pulled out her phone and placed it on his hands. she left with a huge smile and jimin just laughed after thinking jeongguk just revealed his number to the world.

when they took two more shots each, namjoon found them giggling to whatever the bartender was saying. seokjin took jimin and threw an arm over his shoulder to stop him from falling. namjoon and taehyung took jeongguk since the youngest seemed even more drunk than jimin.

"i miss yerim! she's so cute and i love her with all of my heart. why did she leave me? i was going to fix things but you guys said it's best to take time and no! i don't want time! she probably hates me now and is thinking about dating mark because he would treat her right. namjoon why am i such a mess?" jeongguk was crying on taehyung's shoulder on their way to the hotel and namjoon was so thankful the fans had no idea where they were staying.

"siri call princess." he said after taking his phone out. taehyung gasped and tried to take the phone away from the drunken male but he shook his head and bit taehyung when he tried to take it from him.

after a few rings they heard a soft voice answer. "hello?" taehyung was about to hang up when jeongguk took it from him again. "yerim, i love you so much im sorry please stop being mad at me because i love you with my whole heart! not just a little bit but all of it!" he slurred some words out and the rest of the members turned their heads back to stare at the two. taehyung took the phone away and yelled an apology before hanging up and putting the phone inside of his pocket.

jeongguk fell asleep against taehyung's shoulder before he could fight back. seokjin chuckled at how cute the younger was even though they had warned him not to drink. namjoon positioned jeongguk on his back while hoseok took ahold of jimin and took the back way to the elevator. they were on the top floor and thank god he had a key to jeongguk's room along with jimin's.

when namjoon carefully placed the younger down, seokjin took his suit and slacks off leaving him in his dress shirt and boxers. he left a few pain killers and a water bottle on top of his nightstand for the massive hungover he was expected to have. oh boy he cannot wait to tease him about his phone call with yerim.

——————
am I rushing this ?? i just have more chapters to upload tbh :/

——————am I rushing this ?? i just have more chapters to upload tbh :/