59

"you can cry freely on my shoulder." irene holds seulgi close to her and the rest of the girls frown at the sight. yerim arrived to the apartment with a box of chocolates and a pretty rose from their favorite flower shop.

sooyoung was trying really hard to focus on seulgi's situation, but the curiosity of yerim's trip was eating her alive. she looks at irene and the three youngest feel like seulgi really only needs her closest friend.

they signal the oldest member they will leave and irene only nods before turning her full attention back to seulgi.

when wendy gets a notification on her phone she smiles. "i have to go meet a friend." she grabs her purse and waves at the two girls.

yerim and sooyoung head to their room where the oldest of the two begins to interrogate.

"spill every single detail of your little trip." she threatens. they sit on yerim's bed and the young girl hides her face with her fluffy pink blanket.

she begins to tell her of the airplane ride and how they encountered her fanboy. his sweet family and the beautiful cabin they have.

"well i stayed in the cabin because his family also joined them for the birthday party. i wanted to be romantic so i made him some food and we kind of had a rough moment in between that but when we made up i suggested a scary movie. we were cuddled up in bed and i had the black lingerie underneath my clothes because i clearly wanted something more." she hides her face and lays back on the bed. sooyoung hits her and demands for her to continue.

she blushes, "we had sex..." it comes out muffled and sooyoung squeals. "it was so painful at first and i know i am not supposed to say this but he's a painful size for my first time."

sooyoung laughs at her innocence, "did you guys get it on only once?" she has a feeling that wasn't the case.

"hell no. we did a few rounds that night which left me sore then when we woke up we did it in the shower. i don't know how it was possible, but we went at it again after our shower in the bed." she laughs at the memory. she felt even closer to jeongguk it was to the point where she missed him so much already.

"you cannot tell anyone!" yerim jumps on sooyoung and the two laugh. she was obviously going to tell her members but she needed time.

——————

the next morning the five members of red velvet were at the company and the long hours of practice were going to begin soon. when the ceo found out about jimin and seulgi he made it her choice. seulgi could either confirm their relationship or keep quiet. she went for the latter and no one was going to change her mind.

she was going to focus on showing the public a new and better side of her. she didn't want to be known as the girl who is linked to jimin of bts. the amount of hate she receives daily was slowly getting to her but she won't ever admit that to anyone. she knew she was loved more than hated, however, that didn't make the hate any less of a burden.

five hours in and they were given an hour break. seulgi didn't take it though. she wasn't tired and instead kept going while the girls went out.

irene and wendy went down to the cafeteria to grab a drink for the five. yerim insisted she would continue to practice with seulgi meanwhile sooyoung took the opportunity to call her boyfriend.

"you know you're my role model, right? you ace everything you do and i wish someday to be half the woman you are." yerim says. they were leaning against the wall when the youngest turns to face her older sister. seulgi was staring at the floor when suddenly her vision began to blur.