17

"i did like him a lot, i had a huge crush on him." wendy was getting tipsy and she was very bluntly honest with alcohol in her system.

"why did he just suddenly get a girlfriend? why didn't he go for me? i try so hard and i'm never the one. he gave me mixed signals and then suddenly he tells me he's dating chaeyoung. do you know how pathetic i felt? he was the one i admired and loved! it was a one sided love but at some point i pathetically believed he could actually return the feelings, but i was wrong so, so wrong." tears were streaming down her face as she threw her head back for another shot.

sooyoung and yerim put the bottles away before making sure no one was watching them and possibly recording.

"she's a gorgeous girl and i'm nothing compared to her. he picked her and instead of being happy for him i'm still so pathetically hurting over him. i cried so much i don't know how it's possible for me to even have tears left!" she put the shot glass down and leaned her head on sooyoung for comfort.

"-neither of you can relate because the men you girls wanted are yours. sooyoung you're happily dating sungjae for two years and our youngest also has her crush of years as her boyfriend. jeongguk loves you with all his being and sungjae pretty much warships the ground you walk on. where's my prince charming?" with every word wendy was saying the volume of her voice decreased until her eyes were fully closed and her consciousness was completely dead.

sooyoung took her phone out and dialed her boyfriend's number.

"the number you are trying to reach is currently una-" she hung up and let out a sigh, "idiot."

"i'll call irene."

"no! today is our last night here and she went out with seulgi, jongin and suho."

yerim nodded and took out her phone to dial sehun's number.

~~~~~~

"thank you so much for coming and helping us. irene is out with your members and seulgi as well."

sehun let out a small chuckle and shook his head, "don't mention it, thanks for calling me though i was extremely bored in the hotel. baekhyun is out with chanyeol, suho and jongin are with your members, minseok and jongdae are already sleeping, kyungsoo and yixing are out eating, so that leaves me alone."

 he began to scratch the back of his neck and yerim furrowed her eyebrows, "are you okay?" she placed her hand on his shoulder for moral support as it looked like he was struggling to say something

"what are you doing tomorrow? it's our last day here and i thought it'd be nice if i- we were to explore after the concert? it's okay if yo-" he was cut off.

"i would love to go! i've been stuck in the hotel room ever since we got here and it'd be amazing if we were to explore!" yerim beamed with excitement and the older male chuckled.

he put his head down and shook his head softly. "thank you so much for helping me but it's late and we have to perform tomorrow." yerim smiled up at the male and he nodded. "you're right, goodnight." with one last wave, yerim entered the room and sehun turned around to walk to his room.

••••
an: this is just a small filler. i luv my baby maknae sehun ❤️❤️❤️❤️