45

yerim laughs at whatever lucas was talking about with mark, jungwoo and herself. it was just a few days after the release of peek a boo when mark introduced the red velvet members to the newest edition of nct u. they were still trainees who were scheduled to debut early in the following year.

lucas, jungwoo and kun are so unbelievably handsome, yerim and the rest of the girls were in shock. it wasn't helping that lucas, was such a big flirt. he was non stop flirting with yerim and she's guilty of admitting she didn't exactly dislike it because he's just so funny.

her one year anniversary with jeongguk was exactly in six days, but the two were still apart from each other. he was still promoting in america and yerim was busy with her schedules.

november twenty seven was their anniversary date and it was already the twenty first. he won't be back until december six, so their celebration will happen later than what she hoped for.

mark wraps an arm around yerim, as sign of protection with the guys that were around the two. they were best friends and all the male wanted was for yerim to be comfortable with him.

"we're so blessed to have someone so pretty in our year." lucas smiles, sending yerim a flirtatious wink. she tries not to let it affect her much, but fails miserably when her cheeks heat up and she becomes completely flustered.

jungwoo hits lucas on the thigh before sending yerim an apologetic smile. she shakes her head and smiles back at the handsome older male.

"irene wants to see you in the practice room." sehun says entering the room. they bow immediately and lucas holds his heart at the fast pace it was beating in. he has a totally heterosexual crush on oh sehun, he finds the man so handsome and talented, lucas feels like passing out.

mark gets up to follow yerim out of the room, grabbing at her forearm before they enter the practice room. "is lucas making you uncomfortable?" she shakes her head and smiles up at the brunette.

"he isn't. lucas is really funny and i like him, don't worry." she hugs him goodbye before opening the door and going straight to the eldest member.

——————

"mic drop bam!" sooyoung yells dancing around as the speakers blast out the guys latest release. seulgi dances around with yerim rapping a few verses here and there, the girls were really happy with how successful their latest album was.

yerim's phone begins to ring through the speakers due to her phone being the one plugged into the aux cable. sooyoung grabs the phone and smirks at the younger girl.

"ggukie."

she answers the facetime call and waves at the camera. "hi, jeongguk." he laughs softly and greets her back. "hey, joy." yerim runs to get her phone and smiles when jeongguk's face is on the screen.

"you are so cute." he says speaking english. yerim giggles because she can of course understand him. "you are cute too." she winks.

wendy walks into the room with lucas and jaehyun behind her. the 99' liner smiles at the sight of yerim, running up to her and pinching her on the cheek.

"how's the prettiest velvet member doing since the last time i saw you which was about two hours ago?" he smiles, checking his wrist watch to approximate the time. yerim hands sooyoung the phone, so he won't see the other male and giggles.

"ive been great and you?" she says talking english to a well speaking english, lucas. he chuckles at her sudden change in language, but nonetheless answers back the same way.

"extremely good thank you very much for asking, yerim." he smirks.

jaehyun pulls the young flirt away from the girls, hugging the girls goodbye and lucas waves them goodbye, shamelessly sending yerim a small wink.

sooyoung hands yerim back the phone and a very confused jeongguk is seen on the screen

sooyoung hands yerim back the phone and a very confused jeongguk is seen on the screen. he has an eyebrow up, his tongue pushing the inside of his cheek out.

"who was that?" he questions, giving the young girl a look. yerim giggles and shakes her head, "it was lucas and jaehyun. lucas is debuting early next year with nct u and he's just a huge flirt who i happened to grow close with. he speaks like three languages and he has a deep voice kind of like taehyung. he will be doing rap along with mark and taeyong, because jungwoo, the other member, is doing vocals. they're so funny and oh my god you should meet kun, he's the sweetest guy."

sooyoung sends yerim a look and the young girl mouths a "what?" before turning her attention back on jeongguk. he looks unimpressed and bored at what yerim was saying.

"competition." sooyoung yells smirking at yerim before leaving the room with wendy.

jeongguk frowns softly and opens his mouth just to close it right back after. it pains him already that they won't be together for their anniversary the last thing he wants is "competition".

"she's just messing around, ggukie." yerim smiles, trying to change the topic and focus on something else. he nods trying to think of something else to talk about that won't include other people, but themselves.

the door opens once again and mark is standing there with a smile. "ready for our dinner later?" she nods enthusiastically, putting the phone in her back pocket to hide the screen. jeongguk recognizes the voice and all he can do is roll his eyes back in his hotel room in los angeles.

after ten minutes go by and yerim is still talking to mark, jeongguk, hangs up the phone and throws it to the side. she completely forgot he was on the line because her best friend, mark, walked in to talk to her. he was even wasting his precious sleep just to call her after the harsh day the guys had and she still couldn't make some time for him.

taehyung walks in the room and he's a sleepy mess. he joins jeongguk under the covers and the two know that the only way the older will fall asleep is by cuddling. taehyung holds jeongguk by his torso and the younger allows the other to have his way.

"love you, kookie

"love you, kookie." taehyung mumbles, closing his eyes and immediately falling asleep to jeongguk's warm embrace. the younger was always taehyung's first choice, however, sometimes he would go to jimin for some cuddles.

——————
let me just add some taekook bc they're so cute and i love them wholeheartedly. I LOVE LUCAS WITH ALL MY HEART. idk I just had to add my baby on here for me to feel complete. this story is such a mess i even forgot about writing my whole plot and shit smh. until next time.