52

"i plan to take yerim today." jeongguk informs the rest of the members as they're gathered around in the kitchen. every year they visit the elderly home and donate for their necessities. most of the seniors there were left there because they were forgotten by their families.

seokjin grabs namjoon by the arm and the two have a full conversation about jeongguk's decision with just their eyes.

"are you sure that's a smart idea? we're being really observed right now by the media and i just don't want you two to get caught." namjoon says as he rubs his hands together.

before jeongguk can say anything, jimin gets up. "yerim really wanted to accompany us to see what we do to help them. taehyung was talking to them about our upcoming visit and jeongguk promised to take her. joonie, we promise to be careful." he sits next to jeongguk and pats the younger on the back.

"her mom will drop her off, so it won't be really eye catching." jeongguk continues as he tries to convince the elders.

————

mrs park holds hoseok by the cheeks and he winces at the small pain it was causing him. she smiles tenderly down at him, her eyes full of so much adoration, he can't help to smile back.

jeongguk looks down at his watch as he plays bingo with an elderly couple who took a very strong liking in him ever since they first stepped foot in the home.

mr lee took a notice on his behavior and when it was his turned he stopped. "what's wrong, son? you've been checking your watch ever since we started the game." he tilts his head to the side as he waits for jeongguk to answer.

the young male chuckles, "i am actually waiting for a very good friend of mine. they wanted to come as soon as i mentioned this place, so im just waiting for them." when mrs lee goes to speak, his phone alerts a message from yerim.

princess:
im outside baby!

jeongguk gets up immediately to run out of the room they were in to go find yerim who was already in the lobby. she was wearing a pair of adidas sweatpants and a black long sleeve with a face mask on her face that surprisingly covered most of her small face. the only thing visible was her eyes. she wore no coat and the male frowned at that when he took in her appearance.

he wraps both arms around her small figure and yerim smiles at the familiar cologne. she turns around to peck his chapped lips with a smile on her face. "you're so cute." he mumbles.

a cough breaks the two apart from each other and they turn to find a smirking taehyung with two bottles of water in his hands. "no kissing in public." he warns before leaving the two alone once again.

jeongguk opens the door for yerim and leads her through the room where his favorite older couple was still waiting for him. she bows to the elders and takes a seat after jeongguk does.

"is this the friend who wanted to come?" mrs lee speaks up to break the awkward silence between the four of them.

the bangtan member nods staring at yerim as she waves to the other elders in the room. she excuses herself for a moment before walking to an older man who looked very excited to see her.

he observes the two from a distance and sees how yerim bows gratefully to him with a huge smile on her face. she begins to dance to red flavor and jeongguk chuckles at her cuteness. her hair was getting in her face, but yerim didn't seem to mind. she was smiling as she sang the lyrics while she danced so cutely.