Chapter 1: The Beginning

**This means author quote**
'Italic means thought'
"You know what speech looks like, right?"
Bold means time skip or viewpoint.

**Lol this is a story without childhood stuff in the mix- that's a bit cliché imo. So all the character development is in detail! X3
Also, kisses and a shit ton of fluff. Swearing, too.**

---- Second Person ----

It's your first day at school. Hope's Peak Academy, that is; and you got in as the Ultimate Observer.

You could read minds, but only the scouts know that. They didn't name you a mind reader, because you had the ability to read someone's actions, and determine their personality.

However, you couldn't read someone easily if you were too curious, flustered, or lost in thought.

You walk into class, noticed that only two students were there.

One boy whose blond hair was in a crew cut, a shaved design on both sides of his head; And a girl with grey hair with pigtail braids, and crimson eyes.

You sat next to the boy in blond, and observed your surroundings.

The tables were in need of adjustment, and the blackboard was a little to the left. **(Lol OCD?)**

You decided to get to know the students.

"Hey, the name's Y/N. What's yours?" You start.

The blond boy darts his eyes to you for only a split second.
'Aah. He's annoyed.'

"Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu."

'Short replies. He wants to be left alone.'

You decide to mess with him- make him annoyed.

"What's your talent?"

"Ultimate Yakuza."

"Nice. I'm the Ultimate Observer."

You don't get a reply. 'Bruh what the fuck..'

You decide it's not worth your time to talk to this guy, so you walk over to the other girl in the room.

"Name's Y/N. H'bout you?"

"My name is Peko Pekoyama. I'm the Ultimate Swordswoman."

'At least she has got some interest in this conversation..'

"Wow! Ultimate Swordswoman? I'd love to know about it. Also I'm the Ultimate Observer. Nice to meet you!"

You stare into her eyes, and notice the glimmer that shows through.

"You.. want to know about swordfighting?"

You nod your head vigorously as your excitement shows through.

Peko continues to explain to you the essentials of being a Swordswoman, such as fitness and determination. However, her face didn't really show a smile.

Fuyuhiko was glaring at the conversation you were having with Peko. He noticed how you seemed to make her happy.

Suddenly,
The rest of the students rushed in all at once, trying to find the perfect seat. The noise bothered you, bit not that much.

'At least Fuyuhiko and Peko were more relaxed..'

You decided it was time to get to know the students. You walked around, introducing yourself to the students, and vice versa.

None of them caught your interest besides the pink haired boy, named Kazuichi Souda.
He was energetic, kind, yet gave you space when you talked. The perfect friend for you.

The others were either too much, such as Mikan or Nekomaru; some were unbearable, such as Hiyoko and Teruteru..

You disliked Mahiru the most. She was bossy and 'in your face' to you. She'd call everybody's mistakes and put them down for it. It was motherly, but annoying.

The teacher finally entered the class. He looked like he slept for five seconds and ran his way to school. He opened his mouth to speak- and he collapsed onto the table, and slept.

'That was a great introduction.'

"'Tis the start of a new year..." You mumble.

**OOOHKAY BOI THAT'S THE FIRST CHAP FOR YA! I'll get the next chapter once I get a reader- ANY reader.

NOW GET TO READING BOITCHES!**