Chapter 8: The Date

It was the day of the date. Oh boy. You were super exited to the point of extinction. You wore your best clothing, and everything that made you feel comfortable, yet confident.

DING DONG BING BONG!

Ohh boy. It was Fuyuhiko. Boom. You're dead. You run up to the door and slam it open. "FUYUHIKO YOU CAME!" You screech.

"Well, duh. I always stick to my promise, asshole" he replied.

You both were trotting to the date. "Hey, Fuyuhiko. Where are we gonna go?" You ask.

"A restaurant. I thought it would be nice to bring you out somewhere fancy," he replied.

'He's engaging in the conversation! He's interested!'

"Aww, thanks. I'll plan the next date, then!" You chime.

"You seem awfully cheerful today. You okay?"

"No, I'm not. This is the first time I go on a date! Completely inexperienced, yes I am! Also, you're not swearing as much. Are YOU okay?"

"Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fucking fuck."

"Holy Jesus."

"You still think I'm not swearing as much?"

"Nope. Not at all."

You realize something else that's odd.

"Where's Peko?" You ask.

"I told her not to come. This is our first date, dumbass. It'll be way to awkward for me."

You both stopped at the restaurant. It was called "chic, unique and MAGNIFIQUE".
You look at Fuyuhiko. You're very concerned.

"You may not be swearing as much, but I did not expect you to choose this place. It's 10,000 yen for just a single person!" You say.

"Being in the holy fucking Kuzuryuu clan, I do think I'm rich to some extent." He replied.

You walk in, and realize it's an all-you-can-eat restaurant! You were gonna flip.

"All you can eat?! I knew this was top notch, but this is too much! You better not pay for my half of the deal!"

"You can't stop me. I DID plan the date, after all."

"Wasn't I the one who asked you?"

"But you were just saying what I was gonna say."

"How is that any different?"

"Because you just stole my line nowshutthefuckup and letmepayyoudumbass."

"Jesus Christ, Fuyuhiko. I'm beyond concerned."

"You should be. We're on a date."

By this time, you both were already sitting on a table. It was right next to a window, and the view at night mesmerized you.
Though, there's a someone lurking in the shadows..

-Kazuichi's POV-

Y/N and Fuyuhiko were together on a date; A date that I was going to ruin. Peko was with me, (with her cute ass attire to blend in) ready to sabotage.

We dressed up for the time being, so we could be away from any suspicion. The plan was to make Y/N look like an idiot in front of Fuyuhiko (since Peko said she would slit my throat if I shitty-fied his reputation).
We didn't know exactly HOW, but we would work with what we had.

The weird part about everything, was that me and Peko looked like a couple. It was turning me on like hell. Peko looked like a completely different person, with her weird ass wig and all.

I had dyed my hair in a nice black (since the link started wearing off by that time) and tied it up into a ponytail. A really short and weird one that made me look sexy, that is.
We both walked over to a table that was behind Fuyuhiko and took a seat.

I took out my pepper and walked over.
"Hey- I mean YoU SeEm To hAve fORgottEn yOuR SaLT. It WAs sITTing On oUR tABle," I screech.
*Just imagine a really rusty voice yet with a million voice cracks*

"Oh, thanks!" Y/N replied. I was blushing like hell.

"Y-yES. GOoD DaY," I screech again.

I just had to wait for her order to come. She ordered something that was unsalted, so shell surely want some. She told me she LOVES salt on her food- and a shit ton of it.
*Sorry not sorry for those who don't like salt in their food. Just imagine it to be another condiment you love.*

It was awkward between me and Peko. I could see Y/N's observative eyes on mine. There's one weakness she has - she has to read your THOUGHTS, not your mind. As long as my thoughts are clean, I'm fine.

I then realized, Peko may not know what her Ultimate his. Shit.

"H-hey Pe- I mean- Shantay. Do you know what Y/N's ultimate is?" I whisper.

"Yes. The ultimate observer. She told Fuyuhiko," She monotonously replied.

"Well, be sure to keep your thoughts free from anything that can reveal who we are,"

She nodded and it stayed silent again. Ugh, she's so hard to work with!

-Your POV-

Your food already arrived. You were so exited, you immediately reached over to the salt that the nice guy gave you, and tried to get some salt onto the food - until it poured out. The cap was loose.

You saw that it wasn't salt, and that it was pepper. One of your headache triggers is pepper. You inhaled so much of the pepper from gasping so hard, and began choking.

You fell out of the chair, choking like hell.

Fuyuhiko immediately got up and patted you on the back. "Hey, can we get a nurse?!" He yelled.

You continued to choke, until you suddenly stopped. Everything seemed numb.

"Y/N?! Are you alright?!" He hollered.

You collapsed.

**I love ending it with a collapse. Idk why. Sorry it's short, and not much happened.. I swear I'll get the next part next Wednesday!!**