Chapter 3: Make It Up To You

**SHHHHIT when is sexy soup time gonna come???¿
Also I'm sorry that Fuyuhiko isn't swearing that much. I just have to find the perfect spot where it makes grammatical sense.

I'm a grammar Nazi. Sue me.**

•Second Person•

You went home that day, desperate to get the negativity out of you.

'My weakness.. if I'm too negative, I'll get a throbbing headache.. shit..'

Yes, that throbbing headache was on it's way, and you needed to think positive.

But, the thing was, you'd feel a lot worse by forcing your positivity into you. It broke you even more than if you didn't do anything at all.

You arrived home, the headache at it's mild stage. You sat down and drank some herbal sleeping tea (yes those exist).

"(Sigh).. what will I get Fuyuhiko to do to make it up to me..?"

You hopped onto your bed and rested for the night.

The Next Day...

You walked into class, your headache hadn't disappeared. It felt like a hammer was being smashed onto your head, with a side of pins and needles now. You held your right eye (where it hurt the most) and sat at your table, sweating, breathing heavily- basically just completely worn out.

•Fuyuhiko's POV•

Y/N looked really bad today. She had her hand on her right eye, as she lay her elbow down onto the desk.

'Does she have migraine issues? Oh shitt did I cause this after what happened yesterday?! Agh I'm such an asshole.. I wonder if she even remembers yesterday..'

'Did I hurt her feelings that bad..?'

I felt so responsible for what happened. I needed to make it up to her.

I swallowed a breath, "Y/N, are you okay?" I asked, tapping at her shoulder.

She turned her head really slowly, like every moment hurt more than the last, still grasping her eye.

"Yea.. I'm fine.." she replied, her voice hoarse, yet she's trying to put a smile on her face.

"I find that hard to believe, dumbass.."

She turned her head back, not replying.

'I fucked up real bad.'

"Y/N, do you remember yesterday?" I asked.

"How could I forget..?" She replied.

•Second Person•

You looked at Fuyuhiko. What were you going to tell him? You didn't have enough energy to think about his retribution last night.

"I still haven't decided on what you can do," you replied.

"Okay then. Tell me when you've decided," Fuyuhiko said, his eyes clearly feeling guilty.

As your head felt like shit, observing would only hurt you more, so you didn't bother to read his mind.

Turning your head away, your eyes were glued onto the sight of Fuyuhiko's eyes. They glittered like the sun. His lashes were glistening and long. They were DREAMY.

Your heart grabbed your chest, threatening to burst. Suddenly, your headache slurred down. Did Fuyuhiko do that?

You didn't notice that the teacher barged into the class.