Chapter 1

________________________________________________________________________________

AN: hey guys this is the first time i'm writing something like this pls don't hate

and i hope u enjoy <3

Warning SPOILERS (kind of but not realy)!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto's P.O.V

I was running, running from the Konoha nins that were following me. I just wanted to be alone for a while and let out my anger.

I wasn't just mad, no no no i was furious. So why? you might ask well what happend was that Tsunade had found a lead on the whereabouts of Sasuke about a week ago and she only told me today! Sasuke is a missing nin from Konoha and it was kind of my fault he escaped... I coud've stopped him.

===========================Flashback and Third P.O.V==========================

We were standing there, in The Valley Of The End both under the waterfall and the statues of the first Hokage and Uchiha Madara. this is the place where the first Hokage and Madara had fought.

Sasuke was about to leave Konoha, but he didn't expect Naruto to follow him.

"Sasuke stop right there!" Naruto shouted at Sasuke.

Sasuke was in shock by hearing naruto's voice. the determination but also he heard Naruto was scared. 'Does he care so much about me, the Dobe.' Sasuke thought as he was about to speak to Naruto

"You can't stop me. i am going to Orochimaru to obtain power." Sasuke shouted back at Naruto.

Naruto just stood there but eventually he got some words out of his mouth.

"b-but you can't go" Naruto stuttered.

"and why should i listen to the likes of you." Sasuke said calmly.

"Because i-i - i love you." Naruto said as a crimson red blush appeared on his cheeks. But Naruto didn't pay attention he was just looking at the ground scared of Sasuke's reaction. That was when he felt Sasuke's cold fist on his face and he got knocked out.

==============================Flashback over=================================

Naruto was so angry at Tsunade for not telling him. He just didn't want to deal with al of this right now, he just wanted to let out some anger.

Then an idea got into his head. he thought:'lets distract these nins with my shadow clones.' So Naruto used his shadow clone no jutsu. With that he lured the nins from Konoha to another direction. he was going to his secret relaxing spot witch no one knew about.

________________________________________________________________________________

so guys what do you think.

if u enjoyed the first chapter then pls comment and follow me for more awesome stories and to get notified when my stories update.

and il see u in the next one <3

________________________________________________________________________________