chapter 4

Naruto p.o.v

I woke up to his favorite sight in the world... it was food! I was basicaly starving so some food would be nice. The bowl was placed next to him by my shadow clone as i grabbed the spoon from the clones hand the clone ran off again to hunt for more food. I began eating the rabbit stew right away, it was delicious but unnfortunatly i spilled nearly half off it because i was laying down on the ground. Because i was eating i forgot about the pain in my right arm for a moment.

Time skip-no jutsu

I barely got any sleep last night, after eating i felt the pain surge trough my right arm the whole night. I hadn't heard from my shadow clone that was getting help yet.

For the rest of the day i was just laying under the rock, not that i could go anywhere else... most of my time i would try to talk to my shadow clones but that got awkward real fast. On the other hand this was a good time to get to know kurama better, Kurama was the 9 tailed fox sealed away inside of me. I talked to it in my mind getting to know the fox demon better.

After i had talked to kurama i was again just laying under the rock "this is sooooo boringggg" i shouted out in boredom.

Naruto's shadow clone p.o.v

I had been running trough the forrest for more then a day straight, but i couldnt rest i had to get help for Naruto. I can't give up now i'm near a river where travelers often come by and stop to refil on water. I was almost out off the forrest when i stood still and just stared at him... i-i saw him it was acctualy him

He stood there with three people behind him. One had very very light bleu hair that you could almost call white . He was smiling because of witch you could see his sharp and pointy and sharp row of teeth and he was carrying the grand sword of Zabuza on his back.

Then there was this red haired girl basically glued to the raven haired guy's side and she had a pair of glasses he vaguely recognized her but he didn't know her by her face and that was pretty much it about her.

And behind them was a huge guy ge had realy bright orange hair and big muscles he also had a big cloack on him not showing anything else.

And then there he was.. he just stood there the beautifull raven haired teen. Looking at the setting sun with his onyx colored eyes. He was wearing a pair of dark blue pants with a purple cloth attached to it by a thick rope and a white long sleeved shirt kept open at his torso showing his abs and his katana the hight of his hips on his back.

It was Sasuke!
____________________________________
AN: so guys how did you like the chapter i thought it was pretty good so thanks for reading pleas vote,comment and follow to see when i update

And as always see you in the next one
____________________________________