chapter 3

I was stil strugling under the rock for a few hours now. It was almost sun down and i was still stuck under the rock, i was getting tired and hungry.

I knew what he had to do 'if i can reach my right hand with my left i can make some clones.' I thought. So i tried to reach, i put my left arm under the roch wich was pretty easy but then i had to push hard.to get my left hand to my right.

I had almost reached my hand 'come on a little.. bit...more' 'Yes!' I could feel my hands linking together. I shouted out:"Shadow clone-no jutsu." I formed about 5 clones wich was the max i could make right now. I didn't know how but it felt like my right arm aas depleted of all its chakra.

I told one of the clones to get me some help and urgently. And one of the remaining four i told to get some food. The other three would protect me while i went to sleep this night.

Unfortunatly the clones couldn't free naruto because naruto's chakra is still very much depleted. He was lucky he could evdn make these clones, but thats why these clones are so weak they couldn't free naruto now they probably couldn't even form a rasengan.

After i had slept for about 2 hours making it around 21:00 he woke up because of the smell of food. He saw his shadow clone had returned with a rabbit. That the clone was now cooking up into a nice stew. Naruto couldn't wait to eat it, he was almost starving.
____________________________________
AN: hey guys this is kind of a short chapter just like the other two. I don't want to rush this book to much but there will be longer chapters on the way but for now you have to do with this i will try to update tomorrow or the day after.

And as always see you in the next one :p
____________________________________