Breakfast Meeting

Wake up Lakota its time for breakfast my mate and I made your fave its biscuits and gravy amongst other mouth watering foods you love. Lets go it's getting cold plus we have lots to discuss during this breakfast.

I'm coming give me a few minutes.
Okay sis I'll be downstairs, "kk".

Lets see what should I wear today hmmm how about I wear a pair of dark blue jean shorts with a pretty white cold shoulder that's form fitting. Ooh what makeup should I wear lets see I'll put on light foundation with a bit of contour, and blush. For my eyes I'll do mascara, some eyeliner, and natural eye shadow. For my lips I'll do a natural light shade of pink liner with some carmex so my lips don't get chapped. Perfect I am now ready for the day.

LAKOTA!! I'm coming jeez chill for a bit would yah. Yeah yeah now that our missing girl is here we have lots to discuss. As you all know the mating season starts in two days now before everyone gets all excited and loud the young woman of our pack 16 to 18 are required to be a part of the season and also of course our unmated males who are 21 and under and also unmated have to participate this year per orders of our king.
As we eat this lovely, homemade, delicious breakfast my mate and your Luna Emerson made we will discuss the plans for this coming month. To start off the young woman are going to go shopping for ball gowns for the anouncement ball our warriors and trackers will be with the young lady's for protection as they shop ( oh no why us)

Sorry men but with the rogues this year I'm not taking any risks especially when one of these young woman can be your princess( omg that's right the Prince needs to find a mate this year oh my gosh I'm so excited) ladies please calm down anyways as I was saying the security needs to be on full alert we are not taking any chances( yes alpha).
Please grab your plates and serve yourself elders first than our woman and children.
(10 minutes later)

Now that everyone is seated after breakfast the young woman will be leaving to the mall the remaining men and woman will be attending another meeting with our king and queen so dress formally the meeting start 1:30 in the grand hall. Please enjoy your food.