Announcement Ball

Its the day of the ball and the pack house is wide awake and excited it's 5:30 in the morning but we all have to get ready than travel to the palace that is 3 hours away and the ball starts at 7:30pm I ended up going back to the mall yesterday to buy my shoes for the gown I went back to the store and there I found a pair blue satin heels with jewels encrusted into them they were pretty but it would have to do. After eating breakfast I went up to my room to shower I took a long time too first I filled the bath with warm water added lily bath salts and lavender to calm my nerves I spent an hour bathing really I was just soaking. After the bath I drained the water and took a steaming hot shower before I stated the shower I lit several lavender scented candles and put my music on after being relaxed I decided to get out and put lotion on I than put my undergarments which consists of a royal blue lace pushup strapless bra and royal blue lace buthuggers. I than put my silk robe on and worked on my hair. After several different styles I finally went with a beautiful water fall braid and curled the remaining hair that wasn't braided it is now 11:30 in the morning and I'm starting to get hungry again so instead of leaving my room I mind linked one of my good friends and they brought me up food I took my time eating so I didn't finish till 12:30 I than mind linked my brother asking if a makeup stylist was available he told me that I would have to wait for an hour so I did just that but instead of being lazy I decided to write a couple of chapters in one of my books that I have yet to finish. While in the middle of my third chapter I heard a knock on the door putting my laptop down I went to the door to answer it.
In came a young woman probably in her early 20's with a large case and a bag full of makeup, oh boy I wonder how long this is going to take any who here goes nothing. She directed me to my vanity and asked what my dress looked like so instead of telling her I just showed her and boy did her eyes gleam she let out a smile and said I know just what to do relax and get comfortable this will take a good minute. after sitting for two hours I was finally done I looked in the mirror and my mouth fell open I looked gorgeous I didn't recognize myself. my brother mind linked the entire pack yes the entire pack and said that he hopes everyone is done because we are leaving in 30 minutes which means well get to the palace at 7pm 30 minutes before the ball starts.

30 minutes later all the unmated wolves were in the black Cadillac SUV's every one was nervous but can you blame them in just a few hours we will be at the beginning of our new lives. knowing that this will be a long ride we packed several foods that weren't messy to eat along the way boy was I happy about that. 2 hours later when I started getting hungry I decided to have a couple of BLT's and a bag of chips with a can of cherry coke and string cheese yummy that satisfied my tummy. now that we are 30 minutes away I regretted eating the food I got nervous I was anxious so badly that my stomach was turning my brother saw me and asked if I was okay I told him I didn't feel to good he handed me a lemon and a gingerale I took them grateful that he knew me so well I. I sucked on the lemon and sipped the gingerale feeling the nausea disappear I smiled to my brother and told him that I was  good he smiled in return turning around and grabbing his mates hand I can't wait until I meet my mate. finally all the vehicles pulled in to a lavish driveway and parked every one got out the alpha family in front and the rest of the pack to follow.getting to the entrance several packs were here and waiting for entrance to the palace 10 minutes later and the double doors opened each pack being formally introduced we were the fifth pack in. 5 servants came forward and showed us to our tables there was 22 of us wolves here so we had 5 tables the alpha and luna would be seated at the long table with the king and queen and there son I noticed an empty chair near the prince must be for his mate.

Now that everyone has been seated please stand for the royal family.

Every one stood and watched as the alpha king his wife the luna queen and there son soon to be alpha king walked in once they (welcome my people from near and far to the royal palace this is the 150th annual mating season I know all you young folks are excited and nervous to meet your mates but first thing first the list of activities that will be held for all our young friends)

Announcement Ball

Special Dinner

Wolf Run

Close Combat Training

Rest Day

Mate Run

(Now that everyone is aware of the schedule please enjoy your night.)

all the woman stood up as the music started playing the first people to dance was the king and queen followed by the alphas and lunas all young men stood and walked up to the anxious girls and asked for their hand in this dance I was the last one to be approached and what shocked me was that the person who approached me was the prince.

I curtsied and he bowed asking me to dance with him I accepted his offer and I grabbed his hand but doing that I was startled,  I had an overwhelming feeling of safety and my wolf made her presence she just purred I had no idea what was happening but knowing that my wolf is here means ill finally shift and it'll be easier finding my mate.this I was excited about but I was also nervous cause I hear shifting is painful the music stopped and I curtsied to the prince he bowed but when I turned to leave he still held my hand when I looked at him I was shocked his eyes were changing back and forth he was battling his wolf I wondered why and it scared me I raised my hand to touch his face and he finally calmed his eyes were a piercing cerulean blue his lips wow they were plump and looked so inviting I moved back immediately apologizing to the prince he just chuckled and said it was okay I shall see you later little princess and walked away it left me shell shocked and I slowly went to my table when my brother mind linked me asking if I was okay I told him I was fine but that my is now present he silently cursed and asked me when she showed up I told him when the prince asked me to dance and he took my hand he than asked what was her reaction I told him she just purred.

he than told me to cometo him and my luna I did what was asked without asking him why.