*Chapter 9* Meeting/Leaving Another Oracle.

As we walked in the car dealership store, I was bombarded by one guy throwing me like, 7 different deals. I was scared for a minute. He noticed I was getting uncomfortable and he took a breath. Then he said "Okay, I'll try that again, ya?" Oh lord he had an accent. Accents make my flutter.

    Another guy came up to us and said to the dealer-man, "Spencer, Amelie needs you in the back. She said something about a raise you asked for?" the guy I presume was Spencer got totally giggly and shook the other guy by the shoulders. "You think she's suggesting it?!" But the guy had no time to reply because Spencer was gone.

    "Heh, falls for it every time. Hey! You're here to buy a car?" He looked me up and down. "Aren't you a bit young...?-" Goodness! He has a British accent!!!

"No!" I said. "I'm 17 this Thursday and my parents went out of town, telling me to buy myself another car." I tried looking like a cheerleader who is popular and snooty. I must've pulled it off because he rolled his eyes and said "Okay, anything you wish." 

I looked him up and down this time and whispered, "What are you?"

He looked at me and looked away. "None of your business."

I said, "Tell me or i'll find out on my own." 

He looked at me, astonished. "What?" 

I shook my head "No time, show me your best cars." 

We looked at a Chevrolet Sonic, color was black. I fell in love with it. "This is my baby." I said, caressing the jet black hood. "Can we go for a test drive?" I asked, already getting excited.

"Of course. Lets go." He went in and grabbed the keys. I grabbed them and got in, caressing the dashboard and adjusting the seat.

I started the car and I locked the doors. "Wait." I looked at him and grabbed his wrist, feeling the color of pink leave my sight and go to black as I saw what he was:

[17 years old] {British} (5 foot 7) [Oracle]

I gasped and pulled away, rubbing my hand as if he burned me, looking down, I noticed he did.

"Y-your eyes, your hair, you're not a Vampire!" He sounded alarmed and I pictured that girl with brown hair again. Seeing pink I looked at him, know I changed my appearance once more. I checked the rear-view mirror and changed my eye color to a light grey. 

I looked at him and smirked, findind gum from the cafe' I stuck it in my mouth and smacked it. He kept trying to open the door but Jaz kept locking it. I giggled and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder and Second-Sighted him.

Don't worry. I'm one too. I just thought I was the only one.

He looked at me, his eyes turning black, he sent,

You are. Because you aren't the only one to change their appearance. I may be an Oracle, but i need this job. Please don't tell them- Hey wait, aren't you that girl who's going to get cut up today?

I blushed black and looked away. "Maybe. Why is that your concern? I'm the only one of my kind."

"Hey, atleast you weren't purposely created. They made me weeks ago. I was a Caster, but they mixed Sibyl in me and I went mad. I flipped their information and shredded it all. They lost centuries of work to find how to make Oracles. But I don't know how they got you." He said.

"They didn't. I was born what I am today. I love my parents, I just wish I wasn't an Oracle." I grumbled.

"Lets go on a drive and talk about it." He suggested.