« What a Mess »

Thanks for 500+ reads! Unbelievable!
But sorry for delayed Updates recently.

Recently lost my cousin and had some bad things going on. Thanks to sparklingzerkaa I'm still here, thank you and I love you man! You're an amazing person and keep me going even though I bet we annoy the fuck out of each other...

You're a CUNT MUFFIN FUCK FACE 😂😭

Anyways, should be back to normal soon. Hopefully. Let's just say, don't go drinking at 13. Tell your mothers everything. Don't bottle things up for 2 years, but don't tell your school / friends. Tell your family, or tell a Diary then burn it!

Ugh, enough ranting-

HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER CHAP!

—————

I can't believe what I'm seeing. This wasn't an accident, this was on purpose!

"Is tha-"

"Yes. Tobi. It's Freya. Freya ran into me with her fucking car!" I was stressing out, why would she do this to me? She's the one that ended things, not me!

"Baby, are you okay...?" Simon asked. I just looked up at him.

"The thought of going to court this week end, to try and put me ex into jail for almost killing me... I'm not okay..." I mumbled. He sat down next to me, hugging me. That thought of finding out in the hospital has all of been thinking about for the past two months. My legs are still fucked and I've got stitching all across my stomach. My back hurts regularly too.

I'm really sick of this, I didn't end things with Freya, she ended things with me! I could feel myself starting to get more upset and angry, I just snuggled into Simons chest. He drew circles on my back and thigh.

"How cute!" I heard JJ exclaim behind me. I smiled. Simon chuckled. I heard someone walk through the front door. Footsteps approached the living room, I didn't bother looking.

"I'm gonna fan girl, I can't handle the cuteness!" I heard Tobi say. I sat up, looking behind us, smiling.

"VIK!" Simon screamed. Toni smiled warmly and ran towards the the stairs, running up them too. I heard a thud so I quickly got up, as did Simon. Tobi and Vik were on the floor, hugging each other.

"I haven't seen you for two whole months!" Tobi said. Vik giggled.

"Neither have I you fucking idiot!" We all giggled at their stupidity. They sat up and sat at the top of the stairs.

"Why so unexpected..?" I asked. I saw Simon smirk from the corner of my eye.

"No reason..." A voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Ethan standing there. He hugged me and I hugged back.

"What?! What're you doing here?" I asked. He giggled as we both broke from the hug.

"You'll soon see Josh..." I heard Harry say from behind Ethan. Lux and Freezy were also there, what the hell is going on? Simon looked smug. They all brought my too a group hug, Tobi and Vik also joined.

"AIR!" Lux screamed from the middle, everyone was crowding around me and Lux the most. Everyone stepped away and giggled. Lux and I over exaggerated and gasped for air, I fell into lux as he caught me. Everyone burst out into hysterics.

"Hey! I'll catch Josh!" Simon groaned. I giggled.

"Yeah, you'll probably fuck him too-" Behz said in between his signature laugh. We all laughed again as Simon winked towards me, I blushed.

What a mess.