Chapter 2

Emily POV

I wake up. It's still nighttime. It's only 4:00 am. I get up and return to my room . I'm sitting in my bed thinking of the dream I had . I kissed Beca in my dream ,she was mad and screamed in my face then She ran away from me.

                  ~9:00am~

All the girls are up and eating breakfast. Beca is sitting right beside me. It makes me feel better because that way I know she's not mad and it was just a dream.
Chloe is sitting next to Beca. So every time they do something, all the girls scream Bechloe. It hurts me , to know that all the girls want Beca and chloe together.

Beca saw that I was sad and angry.

Beca: « Do you wanna talk about it? »

She takes my hand and rubs it with her thumb to calm me down. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I'm really blushing. Then I start thinking of the dream I had last night. I get my hand out of her grip slowly .

Emily: « I...I .......can't. I'm sorry »

Beca: « Its okay ...if you want to tell me  later you can. »

She finishes her sentence with a faint smile. She was so cute.

                   -at the party-

Beca: « Hey Em , why are you alone ? »

Emily: « oh nothing ... just thinking.. »

Beca « oh ok , do you wanna come with me ?I think they are playing a game inside. »

Emily: « Sure. »

I smile widely at her and she smiles at me too. She start walking to the treblemakers house and I follow her.
As we entered the house, we saw a bunch of drunk people in the living room. 

Jesse: « truth or dare , benji »

As soon as I heard truth or dare my whole body freezed. Beca looked at me with confusion. She took me by the hand and drag me in living room .
There was all the Bella's , Jesse , Benji and Bumper.

Bumper: « hey captain and legacy »

Beca: « hey can we play? »

Bumper: « sure it was Benji's turn to ask truth or dare. »

Please don't choose me Benji.

Benji: « Emily... truth or dare? »

Emily: « dare... »

I know I'm gonna regret this. I'm so scared.

Benji: « kiss ... um... ??»

Bumper is whispering in his hear. Who are they gonna make me kiss?!

Benji: «  kiss Beca »

I felt myself shaking literally. She takes me by the hand and drag us in the center of the room. She bring our bodies closer together. She puts her hands on my neck. We stood there in silence. We're looking in each other's eyes. We both start to lean in. It's like there's only the two of us in the room.
Everything else has disappeared. We connected our lips. It just felt so right at this moment. There was so much passion. I think there was something behind that kiss. She pulls away to my disappointment. She puts her hand on my waist. I realize that I am still shaking. We smile at each other widely.

Bumper: « Well ... okay . I wasn't ready for that »

Beca and me both laugh at his reaction.
We look at everybody in the room and they just stood there watching us shocked.

Beca takes my hand and drag me outside...