Chapter 7

Emily POV

At the music festival

Well, it's going pretty well right now even though I'm sitting alone on the staircase of an empty building next to the actual festival. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm hearing the music playing but I'm not feeling it anymore. So now I'm just waiting... waiting for what? I'll see that later for now I'll just stay there.

Beca POV

Chloe:  «  Girls get ready we're leaving now! »

Beca: « Ughhh.... »

All the girls looked at me like I was dead inside and they aren't wrong.

~at the festival~

We are all enjoying the music at it's full potential. I say « we » but it's more like « they » I still worry about Emily. Without the girls noticing, I go for a quiet walk.

Chloe POV

Chloe: « uhm guys have you seen beca?

The girls all shake their head. Instinctively, they all go look for beca.

Outside POV

The young woman sitting on the staircase was still waiting for life to give a sign but in vain for the moment. The other one is walking right in Emily's direction but without knowing that.

Emily lifts her head but nothing in sight. She gives up the idea of staying there and gets up. As she walks, she starts to make out figure in the far.
Beca notices this in fact too.
Only difference is that Emily stops right in her track and turns around because she recognized Beca.

Beca: « Emily?!... Emily wait!! »

Emily turns to face Beca against her own will. They are now right in front of each other.

Beca: « I...I...I'm... I'm in with love you Emily »

Emily stares at Beca in disbelief. But then, she takes a step forward and puts her lips on Beca's. A sudden calm feeling washes over her like she's dreaming. Like she was with the right person.

Emily: «  I'm sorry for running away... »

Beca just takes her in her arms to calm her down.

All the bellas are crying in the back knowing it was finally gonna happen.

A/N

I'm so so sorry for not posting haven't really had the courage to post but it is! The last chapter! I'm sad this story is over but yes indeed it's finished. I might post another chapter but don't really expect it. THANK YOU!