Chapter 4

Beca POV

                    ~at the hospital~

I'm still waiting for the doctor to come out and finally say what's wrong. I'm getting really nervous. I really think I love her. After that kiss, I realized everything I was feeling for her.

Doctor: « Miss. Mitchell we have great news about Emily ! She had a major pressure drop but it's all good now. You can leave this afternoon. You can go see her as well , she is in room 344. »

Beca: « Thank you sir.»

So much stress was released at this moment. Now, I need to find the right moment to tell her what I feel.

I walk to the room 344 and slowly walk inside. I see her looking out the window.

Beca: « hey sweetie »

Emily : « Hey ! I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for... all of this ... for seeing me like this ... »

I walked up to her bed and hugged her tightly. I feel her body relax. « Don't be sorry » I whispered softly in her hear.

-a couple hours later-

Beca: «  Em, we can finally leave this horrible place »

Emily: « Finally !! »

Both of us expressed our excitement and got out of the hospital.

Beca: « Do you wanna go eat a burger ? I'm kinda hungry. »

Emily: « yeah me too. Let's go..! »

Emily POV

Arriving at the In-N-Out, we get out of the car and walk slowly to the door. At one point, A guy pushes me for no reason and I fall hard on the ground.

Beca: « What the fuck dude!! Don't you dare touch my girlfriend!! Now go away. »

The guy just left, he seemed scare of the tiny monster that is Beca. She said girlfriend, am I dreaming??

Beca: « Are you okay Em?? »

Emily: « Yup. »

She helps me to get up and quickly get in the restaurant. We eat and get home.

Beca POV

                 ~at the Bella's house~

Fat Amy: « Heyyy Emily, Beca. Where were you guys last night.

She looks at me and nods. Meaning she wanted me to say it.

Beca: « We were at the hospital »

All the Bella's look at us shocked.

Aubrey: « what!? Why?? And for who?? »

Emily: « me... Because I had a major pressure drop. »

Emily got to her room running. All the Bella's look at me concern. Fat Amy takes my hand and drag me into her room to talk privately.

Fat Amy: «When are you gonna tell her? »

I am shocked.I start blushing.

Beca: « What do you mean? »
I ask innocently.

Fat Amy: « When are you gonna admit your feelings for Emily? We all saw what happened last night. It wasn't a simple dare. We all saw it in both of your eyes. »

Beca: « Soon... I promise. I need her »

Fat Amy: « I can't wait for Becemily to finally be real. »

Emily POV

*knock knock*

Emily: « Who is this ?? »

« Its me Chloe.. Can I talk to you?? »

I got up and open the door for her. She closed the door behind her.

Chloe: «When are you gonna tell her?? »

I am shocked. I start blushing and shaking.

Emily: « What?! »

Chloe: « When are you gonna go tell Beca you love her? All the Bella's know you are afraid of love and that it's difficult for you. We are here if you need help.»

I slowly start crying...

Emily: « I'm so in love with her... »

I start crying even more.

Emily: « After the kiss, I had an panick attack because I was so afraid to lose Beca. She is my everything. Every time I see her, she brightens my day so much. She is the most adorable person alive. .... I don't want to lose her...
I love her so much... »

I let myself fall in her arms. Crying and crying and crying...

Chloe: « I'm here for you. We all are.»