Chapter 6

Emily POV

Its now morning and it's pretty hot. I start walking out of the forest. On my way to the street, I start to think back to the note I left to the Bella's. I wonder what were they're reaction? Did they cry? Did they thought I was kidding? I don't know but I have to think about something else.

On the street, I walked during a lot of time. Thinking of things that I didn't want to think of. Beca was the only thing on my mind. Is she gonna be mad at me? I don't know! I don't know anything these days... I'm just so tired...

As I was walking, I feel a sheet of paper stuck under my shoe due to the humidity of the street of all the rain of yesterday. I pick it and try to read what it says.

Music festival
Saturday may 12th 2018
Free entry
Open mic between 18:00 and 19:00
Bring your friend for a fun night!!!

Why not!!! It could maybe make me think of something else. Plus, I love music and It's only in two days!

Beca POV

Chloe: « Hey girls! Wanna go to a music festival Saturday?

Beca: « yeah why not...

All the other girl look at Chloe and agree than look at me. I'm still thinking about Emily. I still can't believe I lost her.I think I'm going to go to the bar and just have some drinks. I get up , all eyes were on me, I simply said nothing and got out of the house.

At the bar, I sat on a wooden stool and got a shooter. As I slowly drifted back to my thought, a guy stopped me from doing so and started talking to me.

?: «Hey! Are you okay? »

Beca: « yeah I'm okay... »

Knowing that I didn't convinced him. I shake my head while slightly laughing.

?: « My name's Felix. »

Beca: « I'm Beca... »

Felix: « Well Beca..you don't seem okay tell me what's going on? »

Even though I don't know him I need to talk to someone that doesn't know me.

Beca: Well... It all started with a kiss... after that She had a pressure drop and we got to the hospital when we got out she had to tell everyone she had anxiety and now she ran away and I don't know where she is... »

I was now full on crying in front of a complete stranger. He gave me a hug but I didn't reject it.

Felix: « I can feel you love her and if you find her you need to tell her. »

Beca: « Thanks Felix ! I guess I could talk to you later. »

Felix: « yes of course ! Bye! »

After that I got out of the bar to go back to the Bella's house. Happy to have talked to someone.