Chapter 5

Emily POV

It's 1am and everybody is sleeping, except me. I can't sleep, I have too much anxiety. « What if she doesn't like me back? ». There's a little voice inside my head saying « loving her will only hurt you! Leave this place while you can.. » You know this little voice
that everybody has. I'm going insane! I can't stand that stupid little voice! I get out of bed and put a sweatshirt and jogging. I take a backpack put some things that I will need and go down to the kitchen. I put food in my bag and slowly get to the door. Before I touch the handle, I decide to take a pen and paper to right a little letter to the Bella's.

« Dear Bella's,
I'm so sorry to leave you like this but I can't deal with myself anymore. I'm just so sad. I'm getting overwhelmed by anxiety. Those awful thoughts don't stop . I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't know where I'm going. I just wanted to let you guys know that I love you guys.
                                              Emily Junk »

A tear fell on the paper causing the ink to scatter. I put the paper on the table and with that I left slowly, crying my eyes out. Outside I walked a couple of minute to get to a little forest and found a bench. I decide it would be the spot I was going to sleep at. It started raining but I didn't care I find peace in the rain.

Beca POV
                      ~Next morning~

I hear tears coming from the kitchen. I don't understand ? I get up and quickly get dressed. I practically run to the kitchen to see the Bella's reading a sheet of paper all crying. They all look at me and Chloe gave me the paper. I started to read it. The words hit me like a punch right in the heart. I notice what could be Emily's tear on the paper making me fall to the ground in absolute tears. They are uncontrollable! They don't stop. I quickly get up and run outside. I'm in the middle of the street running and screaming. «EMILY!! » I hear the other girls trying to follow me but they are far behind cuz I'm going way too fast. At one point, I stop running . I put my hands on my temple. My head hurts and my heart is racing , my heart hurts too. «MY HEART FUCKING HURTS AND I CAN'T CONTROL IT ! I'M SO FUCKING SCARED!!! ».I screamed wanting all of the pain to just go away. I lost Emily...
I fall on one knee and just don't stop crying. I barely heard the Bella's reaching me. They all come to give me a group hug but I push them back.
«DON'T TOUCH ME!!! » I screamed with the complete distress I had in my heart. I love them but it's just not right timing.

I'm so lost right now I don't know where to go ...