Ticci Toby

Your pov

I walk in the kitchen and see Toby eating his waffles with clockwork next to him.

She's had a major crush on him but, so do I. That's why we're enemies.
I know what's she's like, her other boyfriends told me she would cheat on them.

I can't let her hurt Toby, he's mine.

I walk towards Toby and sit next to him, he looks at me with a closed eye smile before getting his attention back to his waffles.

I swear he's so cute sometimes, too cute.

I grab the last waffle on his plate grinning at him.

He tries to reach at his waffle only for me to hold my arm behind me.

He jumped at me causing us to fall with Toby on me. He blushes as i did to.

"u-uh.." Toby stutters looking at my face slowly leaning in but stops in his tracks. Fuck it.

I grab the back of his head and pull him towards me, pressing our lips on each other.
We hear a gasp and look up to see clockwork..shit.

I look at Toby and see his face turning red. "I.. I'm sorry Toby, I shouldn't have.." I push him off and see Jeff at the kitchen's doorway.  "Y/n-" he starts but I walk away from him into my bedroom.

Fuck I fucked it up! How could I be so stupid?

There was a knock on the door. "y/n.. I-its me Toby.." he gently says.

"c-can we talk. Please" he begs and I don't like to hear him begging. I sigh and unlock the door letting him in.

I look down  at Toby and sigh.
"Toby I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ki-" I was cut off by Toby's lips.  We go in sync then pull away. "I love you, y/n." Toby smiles shyly.

I look at his eyes and see it sparkling with happiness.

"i love you too, Toby" I lean down  and peck his lips.