Masky

Your pov~

I make my way to slenderman's office bumping into Jeff, Luna, ben, Toby and Hoodie on the way without a care in the world.

I stand in front of the huge doors and knock on it.

"come in, child." sender's voice said, I did as told.

I sit on a chair and see my best friend masky on the chair next to me. "what is it, child"
I make a tch sound and roll my eyes.

"first off all I'm fucking twenty, not a child. Second I'm bored and everyone keeps bumping into me, so punish all of them" I hear a giggle escape mask's mouth and take a quick glance at him.

Slender sighs deeply before replying.

"one, no cursing. I know how old you are, two, I have a mission for you, three, you are the one bumping into everyone." I raise my eyebrow at him.

'tch, they are quilty, liar.' i think and see slender shaking his head no.

"what's the mission?" I ask. "you and masky will have to find a cabin because some stupid boy made someone pregnant in this mansion. So they need a place to stay." slender says and we nod.

"who's the stupid boy, slender?" masky asks. "Jeff. He made Luna pregnant." he says me and masky look at each other.

"isn't Luna like, fifteen?"i ask slender nods, "and isn't Jeff like twenty-one?" masky asks and slender nods again.

We make our way downstairs and see Jeff and Luna.

"nice job using condoms." I say very loud making them a tomato, and masky laughs. "wut?" ben joins in and the other soon do to. " good luck explaining everyone." masky laughs and grabs my arm dragging me outside.

I sigh deeply and glance at masky. No response. I sigh again but louder. And once again no response. I sigh almost yelling. "what?" masky says in an annoying tone.

"we've been out here for an hour and haven't found an ca-" I stop and see a cabin, I sigh before saying," never mind.. 

Masky and I walk inside and see its very messy,  well we found one. So they can't complain. I hear a sigh coming from behind me and turn around.

"Masky, is something wrong?" I ask and he nods, "it's just.. I really like you y/n.. I think I actually love you.." he confesses making me blush.

The fuck I never blush.

I hug Masky before replying" I love you too, Masky ".

I take off his mask and kiss him, his lips are soft and sweet.