Eyeless Jack

You sit at the table watching Ej eat his kidneys, and sigh, man am I bored.
Ej heard you sigh and looks at you, he takes his mask fully off. "What's wrong, Y/n?" He asks and you sigh again. "I am bored, dude" you reply and he stands up.

He motions for you to follow and you did as told. "Let's join the others in whatever they're doing." You nod and you both walk into the living room. Seeing Jeff and his Girlfriend Luna cuddling, ben and Toby sitting on the ground, Jane and Mary cuddling, masky and hoodie sitting on the couch. You and Ej sit on the couch as well." What are you all doing?" I ask and they look up at you, "Truth or dare.." Ben says. Really? Psycho's and such are playing that game?

Your P.O.V-

"Me and Y/n will join you." I didn't really wanna play that game but it's for Ej, I just hope I won't be chosen. They nod and we play, after awhile  Toby had the good idea to choose me.

Toby knew about my crush on Ej and she ships us. He will do a bitch move, I'm sure of it.

" Y-y/n, truth or d-dare?" shit.. If I say truth he will make me tell who my crush is...

"dare?" it came out like a question, although it wasn't.

"O-okay, I du-dare you to..." he looks at everyone and his eyes land on Ej. I'm so fucked. "K-K-kid Ej!" He says louder than it had to. I sigh and went over to Ej.

I leaned in brushing my lips over his.."Wuh-wait!" I quickly pull away and look at Toby annoyed, that little ass knew I wanted to kiss him. Why stop me?!

"What?" I ask and he smiles. "ten s-seconds." I nod and lean in, surprisingly Ej leaned in too. He grabs my head and slams his lips onto mine.

"One.."

Our lips go in sync.. I love his lips.

"T-two.."

They taste so good.. I want more.

"Three ... "

And as if Ej could read my mind he licked my lips.

"F-four.."

I playfully denied, that didn't please him..

"F-five.."

He squeezed my manhood making me gasp allowing him to enter.

"S-six.."

"More like sex.."Luna says and I hear a few giggles.

" S-se-seven.."

Our tongues fights around..

" Eight.. "

He won and explored my mouth..

" N-nine.. "

I got ready to pull away so i tried to fight him again.

" And t-ten! "

I tried to pull away but Ej wouldn't let me. He continued.

"Ahem, he said ten!" jeff yells.

Ej let go of me and a string of Salvia connects us. I wiped my mouth and tried the hide my face. "Wow, that lasted longer than it should." masky says in his British accent.

"Y/n.. I wanna talk with you, now." Ej says and I nod getting up and following him.

We go outside and after awhile of walking and talking he pushed me against a tree.

"y/n, I love you.. I'm in love with you.." he says and I smile but keeping cool.. Even though I was fanboying inside. "I love you too.." he pecks my lips and look into my eyes.

"so your my boyfriend now?" I nod and we start to make out again.