Hoodie

Your P.O.V

I sit on the table in the kitchen, don't ask me why tho'. With my legs crossed eating a bag of (Favorite Chips).

Then the annoying person walks in. Kate. The. Father. Fucking. Vibrator, I mean chaser. Bad joke..

"Hey, seMpaaai~" she says, I sighs. She said it again, seMpai it fucking SENPAI.

"You talkin' to me?" I ask, I'm kinda rude towards the girls since I'm into boys, and I told her many times. Everyone did.. But yet, she would let me suffer from annoying fangirl diseases.

Jeff slowly walks in the kitchen, rubbing his eyes as he walks towards the fridge," Its fucking spelled with an N not an M, bitch." Jeff says, he's my best mate. I don't have feelings for him and he has a girlfriend, but, I have feelings for hoodie.

The way he's always so shy and stuff, that kinda excites me. Just then someone jumps onto my lap."tch, get the disease of me." I say and push her away which causes her to fall of the table and hurt her head very, very badly. And geuss who saw! HOODIE! of course he just had to walk in.

He'll hate me since their partners and all. Shit fuck! I need to hide the body!
I hear hoodie giggle and I turn towards him. "What's so funny?" I raise an eyebrow at him. "W.. Well, 's.. She D-des-served it.." he stutters cutely. Man, understand now why I've fallen for him?

"I thought you liked her." I say and he shakes his head, "S... She t-tried t-to steal my.. S-sen-..."he cuts himself off and gasping," She stole what? " I ask. I kinda knew he meant senpai but didn't wanna embarrass him.
" SENPAI" Jeff yells and runs off to who knowns where.

Hoodie rubs his arm and nids, agreeing with Jeff. "You.. Are you in live with me, hoodie?" I ask Stepping closer towards him, "Y... Yes.." He shyly says. I smirk and take off his mask thing. I lean closer in and before we knew it our lips touch. Kissing in sync I pull away from my little tomato.

"I love you, Brian." I say and he shyly smiles pulling his mask back on, "I love you too." he says and I turn to look at Kate The unconscious chaser. I shall stop know.

I sigh and hide her body in the trash can, I hope slender won't find out..