Jason The ToyMaker

Jeff's P.O.V~~

"...and he was like, i eat all of the asses you give me! Ahahaa~" I sigh, why does Ben think he's funny? That bitch is random.

I look around until i spot Luna oh..she's back from Y/n. I wonder where they went...

I hug her, "So..what did you two do?"

She smiles and pecks me, "Just talking about his crush!" My eyes widen..more..yeh..

"Who's the unlucky girl?" I ask and she rolls her eyes, "The LUCKY GUY is Jason." She says..Waaait a minute, is Y/n gay?

Jason huh? Wich Jason though?

"Jason Voorhees or..."

Wrong qeustion. I got a soft bitch slap.

"No you idiot, the toymaker of course, Mr Voorhees Isn't here, never was." She says and i nod..i look at Jason, watching him go into the kitchen, Y/n's in there.

"Be right back, midget." I kiss Muna before peeping around the corner into the kitchen.

I smile, Jason..Y/n..ye-Toby jesus christ!

Your P.O.V•●•●•

I sit across from Jason eating our food, Toby next to me.

"Heyah gUys." We burst into laughter hearings Jeff's voice crack, "Fucking not funny!"

"It was dude, get over it." I laugh

"Yeah!" Toby happily says before eating his waffle, eyes closed and all..how can someone enjoy food so much?

"Anywaaay, You," Jeff points at Toby, "Are coming with me."

He grabs Toby, Toby frowns trying to catch his waffle but it was too late..

I sigh, Toby's gonna make us come to the funeral.

"What was that about?" I hear Jason.

He has such a hot voice.

"Who? Jeff? If voice cracks turn you on then well.." Jason jokes, i laugh as he joins in.

"No, i wasn't talking about Jeff.."

Jason stands up and sits next to me.

I look down not wanting to look him into the eyes, "Hey.." he grabs my chin making me look at him, "You have beautiful eyes. He brushes the hair out of my face.

He looks down at my lips before looking into my eyes and leaning in.

Soon i feel warm lips against mine and we go in sync, after a while we pull away, he smiles.

"I love you, will you be mine?" He asks i nod and answer, "Yes! I live you too." I jump in his arms and we hug before going upstairs to make out.

Jeff's P.O.V~~~

I watch them go upstairs, i did it..so proud of myself.

"That's creepy..just watching them.."
I look at my short girl.

"Shut up and come with me to my room, now." We walk upstairs as we pass Jason's rool i hear moans. They are getting it on..