//Chapter One//

Being Mikey Jimenez's step-sister would be easy you'd think but in reality, it's difficult, just listen to Adelyne Jimenez's story before you continue any further. 

Hi guys, my name is Adelyne Jimenez and I am 19-years-old, yes, okay, you may be familiar with that last name, that's because I am the step-sister of Mikey Jimenez from Boy Band. The reason why my last name is Jimenez is because my biological family, mainly my Mom is a bitch and doesn't know how to look after me, my Dad is better than my Mom but, the reason why I don't have his last name is because he didn't know how to stop Mom, I don't think he even tried to stop her so, that's why I don't really talk to my Dad either and, thankfully, ever since I was 3 years old, I've been legally called Adelyne Jocelyne-Catalina Rose Jimenez which isn't my real name, but because the Jimenez's are Spanish, they changed the second part of my name, so, my old name, with my old parents, was; Adelyne Louise Rae Smith so, when, at 3-years-old, my old disgusting name got changed to this beautiful one I have now which is; Adelyne Jocelyne-Catalina Rose Jimenez and I love this name in preference to my old name. So, I don't really know what else to tell you so, here is my most recent Instagram picture I guess. Enjoy. 

--Adelyne's Instagram Post--

Liked by: 33,8800 and Comments: 101 

Caption: I have no clue why I wasn't taking a photo of the sea, I think I saw a cute guy but, that's probably my wild imagination. 

mkyoffical: My older sis is gorgeous, love you Adi xx

chance: So, I understand, your cheating on me Adi! Jk, jk, I love you baby girl, you sure it wasn't me you were looking at ;)? 

brady: My god Chance, you are deathly in love with this girl. Don't blame ya though, she is gorgeous 

drewramosoffical: My best friend is so pretty!!!

weisthename: And this is why we don't let Brady follow Mikey's older sister on Instagram, for this exact reason :')

mamahype: What a beautiful girl your older sister is Mikey @mkyoffical @adelynejocelynecatalinarosejimenezoffic

adelynejocelynecatalinarosejimenezoffic: Thanks, @mamahype, love you xx

View other comments...

After posting that photo of you from an hour ago, you decided to visit Brooklyn, who was with Shawnee, Chance's Mom, as, Brooklyn was like your daughter and, Brooklyn did call you Mom and Mommy as soon as you and Chance met so, you got used it quite quickly and, plus, Brooklyn is just a little bundle of energy, cuteness and Chanceyness so, you did enjoy seeing Brooklyn when you weren't doing stuff for college and posting stuff on Instagram. 

"Aime, I'm going to visit Shawnee and Brooklyn, I'll be right back," You yelled as you came down the stairs of your house 

"Okay, and, you know you can call me Mom right?" Aime said, you smiled, kissed her cheek and turned away as you were talking, your hair flicking out of the way as you do so