//Chapter Eight//

It's the next day after taking Beverley to the mall and Chance had actually woken up early for once and, whilst Adelyne was sleeping, he put together the prettiest date outfit ever for Adelyne and got Brooklyn and Beverley dressed as well. What Chance was doing was, getting Aime, Adelyne's Step-Mom to tell her that, Aime had finally signed the adoption and legal papers for her to become her legal Mother that Adelyne surprised Aime with two years ago at the age of 17 years-old as she isn't legally Adi's biological and legal Mom yet. Chance and the rest of In Real Life, plus, everyone from Boy Band has been planning this surprise since the start of the show and, they are all so excited to finally surprise Adelyne. 

--Adelyne POV--

I'm in a deep, dreaming sleep when I hear commotion, I try to open my eyes but, I can't seem to open them, the noise and the laughter from Brooklyn, presuming that Chance has done something funny has stopped, I am now not trying to wake up anymore now that the noise has stopped, that is until I hear and feel Chance trying to wake me up. 

"Adi, wake up lovey, it's coming up to 7:00," Chance said as he tries to shake me awake and yes, I wake up at 7:00, I know, I don't know how I do it but, I've always woke up from 3 in the morning to 7 in the morning so I've always been used to it as a young child. 

"Mkay, I'm getting up!" I said, that was the truth, I could actually open my eyes, that's when Chance is nowhere to be seen, all I see is an outfit that I had no idea I actually had, Chance must have bought it and put it out for me to wear, that's when I see a letter with a red rose next to it, I am confused but, I get up and do my morning routine like normal and then get dressed and read the note as well as putting the rose in a vase 

After doing everything I had to do in my bathroom, I went back to my room and put on the outfit that Chance picked out for me. I have to admit, it was a beautiful outfit, it was a two piece set, a blue top and matching skirt and oh my Lord! It is gorgeous, honestly, I cannot believe that Chance bought that, just for me! Despite me in so much shock, I put it on and read the letter he wrote me, what is Chance Perez doing?

--Adelyne's Outfit--

So, now that I had the beautiful outfit on and my hair and makeup were done, I read the letter, it was quite intriguing actually

--Chance's Letter to Adelyne--

Adelyne,

I know this is weird but just, go with it!

Today is going to be the best day for you in your whole entire life, I am 100% positive that this will be the best day for you.

The reason I had left so quickly is that, we are meeting at Aime's house in Burbank, remember where that is? 

Well, go there and you will be meeting Mikey and your second rose and your second letter. 

The second letter will explain more of what is going on.

I love you so much Adi and I cannot wait to see your reaction to what's going to happen.