//Chapter Six//

Having today as Chance and Adelyne's wedding was really nerve-wracking, for both parties, because, there was so much stuff that could go wrong, one of them being that Chance and Adelyne could end up being late, Adelyne's 'Mom' could turn up and ruin everything and so much more. 

As Chance and Adelyne were with their separate parties, Adelyne with her bridesmaids, maid of honour and flower girl and Chance with his best men and man of honour. 

Let's just say that Chance had written Adelyne a letter and Adelyne had written Chance a letter and when it came to reading them in front the videographer, it got a little emotional for both Chance and Adelyne.

--Adelyne's POV--

"Adelyne, Chance has written a letter to you, and, I've just been given the letter so, do you wish to read it to us?" Sabrina said I smiled up at Sabri, of course, I was going to read it 

"Yes!" I said I was so excited, Sabrina laughed

"Okay, here it is," Sabrina said, giving me the letter

"Wait, what about my letter? Has Chance seen it yet?" I asked Sabrina smiled 

"Yes, he hasn't read it yet though, he's waiting until you've read yours," Sabrina said, that made me slightly calm about everything

"Okay, wow, this is real life right now, this is weird," I said, laughing at the pun I made

--Chance's Letter--

"Dear my sweet Little Adelyne or Adi Moo which is what almost everyone calls you,

It's Chance, your fiancee, wow, doesn't that feel weird to say and read? Well, it won't be long before you walk down that aisle and say our vows and 'I do'  and I am so excited yet, so nervous to marry you, not that it's a bad thing because I love you to freaking death Adelyne, it's just, I cannot believe that only after a short three weeks of being engaged, we are already getting married, it's going at such a fast pace that, I don't want our wedding to go by so quickly, I have no clue if that made any sense whatsoever but, I have so many emotions going through my brain right now and I'm so emotional that I don't even know if anything I am writing makes any human sense. Before I go any further, I just want to write all this sappy crap now before I start to get super emotional and start to cry so, first of all, Adelyne Jocelyne-Catalina Rose Jimenez, I love you so freaking much, I cannot explain how much you mean to me and how much I need you. I also cannot explain to you how happy and how excited Brooklyn is to actually finally, properly call you Mommy with me having to break her little heart by saying that you aren't actually when, now, in a few moments that, you actually will be Brooklyn's Mommy and, I am so glad that Emma didn't react in the way that I was totally sure she would react before proposing to you that night on the Finale of Boy Band, I was and am so glad that she doesn't hate me, nor you or Brooklyn, I am happy to say that Emma, along with Mikey that they are Brooklyn's God Parents so, Emma is still apart of Brooklyn's life and that now because Mikey and I will be truly family, I have also decided to make Mikey, Brooklyn's God Father, I hope you're okay with that. Also another thing, I have been told, not thoroughly but, I am aware that you have a special something to tell me during the wedding, so, I am terribly anxious about that but, I cannot wait. I love you so, so goddman much Adelyne and, I cannot wait to become Mr and Mrs Perez.

Love,

Chance xx" I read out loud, this just made my heart swirl with happiness, I was absolutely right when I told Miles that Chance and Brooklyn were the only medicine I need

"Awe, that is the cutest thing ever!" I said, not even realizing that he may know about my pregnancy, I then realized

"But, oh crap, who told him about my pregnancy?" I asked, worriedly, Sabrina, along with my other female buddies helped me calm down