//Chapter Seventeen//

--RECAP--

  Now, it was time for the other category I was nominated for. Let's see who wins and if I receive my second Grammy...  

--End Recap--

--Callista's POV--

As I sit in my seat, ready for the next award category which, I was a nominee in was getting presented by Ed Sheeran. I was getting nervous because, I could be getting my second Grammy or, I could be going home with just one, which, don't get me wrong, is so crazy to even comprehend because, I have only been a credible recording artist for less than a month and I'm already getting nominated for awards and winning them so, this is so weird but, this is something I feel like I'd never, ever get used to. 

"The award for Best Music Video is an honour presented here at the Grammy's, it is awarded to the best quality short form of music video, all nominees who have been nominated are either veterans in this industry or very, very new, the nominees for Best Music Video are: Logic, Alessia Cara, and Khalid with 1-800, Kendrick Lamar with Humble, Jay- Z with The Story of O.J and Callista Perez with This Is Me. And, the winner of Best Music Video is... THIS IS ME, CALLISTA PEREZ!" Ed yelled out, I smiled so much, I turned to Michael as I noticed that Chance was legit having an emotional breakdown and I hugged Michael before acknowledging Brady, Sergio, Drew and Chance as I walk down to collect my award 

"Thanks so much, Ed!" Whispering into Ed's ear I was smiling so much, I was then given a hug and then my second Grammy, wow, I just thought I was going to be performing This Is Me, my recording from The Greatest Showman, wow, what a lucky girl I am! 

"Wow! Guys, another Grammy and only been a credible recording artist for less than a month, I'm so grateful for everyone who has gotten me to the point where I've collected two Grammy's in my first few weeks as an artist so, thank you guys so much. I once again would love to thank everyone whom I thanked earlier and, thank you to the Grammy's for awarding me with this beautiful award and, it's something I'll treasure forever!" I said as I made sure to make this one way shorter than my first one, now, time for performance time and, shit, was I scared! 

--Callista's Performance-- 

"For the first time, 2-time Grammy award winner, Callista Perez will be performing her new, powerhouse song, This Is Me, who has been recorded and performed by Keala Settle who played  the Bearded Lady in The Greatest Showman, here she is, CALLISTA PEREZ!" The announcer said, I then smiled as I walked down on to the stage as I started to sing. 

--Callista's Outfit--

--Song-- 

As I was singing, I felt so free and, powerful, I was so proud of myself. I couldn't believe it, only not even a month into being a singer and already, I have won two awards from the most coveted award show on the whole world and now, I'm performing on that stage! This is so crazy for me! But, I love it so much!