//Chapter Sixteen//

--Adelyne's Instagram--

  ❤️: 35k 💬: 60

Tagged: chance 

Caption: Hey guys! Today is a big day for me and my husband Chance because I'll be legally changing my name from Adelyne to another name that I need your guys help. So, my question is, what should I legally rename myself?  

Comments:

chance: You should name yourself Shalisa 😂 😂 

sergiocalderonjr: Omg, please don't listen to your husband Adelyne 😂😂

leylarose: You should name yourself Callista, except, I don't think that would fit with your middle names unless you're changing those as well but, I'm saying Callista because that was going to be my little sister's name but, sadly she died 2 months from being born. Love you Adelyne

adiperezx.x in reply to leylarose: Omg, that's such a beautiful name gorgeous, and, yes, I am changing my whole name except for my last name as I am still happily married to Chance. Thanks, Callista will work great with the name I have planned to change it to. Love you too sweetheart, I remember you as well so, don't worry about asking me in InstaLives, I still remember your gorgeous face, it was so nice to meet you last week, I am so happy that you had a fantastic birthday. 

leylarose in reply to adiperezx.x: Wow, thanks so much Adi, I didn't think you'd choose it, cannot wait to find out your new name which I bet will be the best name for you in the whole known world of beautiful names. Plus, I'd like it if we met up again and did a video on your channel together. 

adiperezx.x in reply to leylarose: Of course, we can honey, just DM me and we can organize a date later today as this is the only thing I'm doing and after that, I won't be doing anything. And, no problem, it's an absolute honour for me to commemorate your little sister. 

View all 60 comments...

After posting that, and laughing at my husband Chance's input in what I should call myself, Shalisa being the name he chose, I decided that I was going to rename myself Callista Everleigh Rose Perez, I mean, I couldn't completely take out the Rose as that's actually the name that my younger sister was going to get before she sadly died as a stillborn so, always have to incorporate my baby sister Rose somehow right? 

"Chance, why would I ever change my name to Shalisa?" I laugh as I get all the documents I am needing so I can change my name as I start to gather them near the front door 

"I don't know, I was just wanting to be funny, also, to get the reaction that I got from Sergio, but, honestly, the name that Leyla said was actually a very pretty name and I'm glad that you've chosen that as some of the other names are so much more common then the one you're going for so, I like the name Callista," Chance said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek