Chapter 9: Meeting

The next morning Naruto woke up early in the morning and got ready for the day. After boy-ifying her self, she walked out into the living room. As she passed by the kitchen, Kurama stopped her.

'It would be wise to eat before your test, Kit.' Kurama warned.

"But sensei said not to..." Naruto countered.

'Who do you trust more? Me or your sensei you just met?' Kurama said, a smirk on his face.

Naruto sighed, "Look what you have done Naruto. You inflated his ego." Naruto sarcastically talked to herself.

The fox laughed, his voice echoing loudly in her head. 'You are the one who said, 'I trust a demon fox more than another human being.' '

Naruto sighed, "Yeah, yeah." She said then muttered 'damn fox' under her breath which received a snicker from said damn fox.

After having a quick bowl of breakfast ramen- which was regular miso ramen with ham and eggs- she left the house and headed towards her teams meeting spot. She yawned as she walked towards the grassy field called Third Training Ground, where her other two teammates stood. Sakura looked tired as well, however the bastard Sasuke looked perfectly fine with waking up at the ungodly hour there sensei had told them to be there.

"Where's sensei?" Naruto asked as she approached them.

Sakura shrugged, crossing her arms. "I don't know, he's not here." She replied curtly.

Naruto frowned and closed her eyes, focusing on her sensory skills she stood for a moment searching the small area around them but the only familiar chakras she felt were her teammates.

'Kurama, can you help me?' Naruto asked, looking at him insider her cage.

He nodded and held out his hand, Naruto climbed on top and Kurama placed her on the top of his head where she sat cross legged. Kurama slowly let Naruto use his chakra, expanding the radius of what she could sense. In a far away blip, Naruto found familiarity in it.

Opening her eyes again in the real world, crossing her arms.

'Well, he's not planning on coming here any time soon.' Naruto spoke to Kurama with an annoyed tone.

'I'll keep an eye on him and let you know when he's close by.' Kurama assured, Naruto nodded and left the fox alone.

"You know, if you stand like that. You look like a girl." A familiar low voice whispered in Naruto's ear. She jumped, falling back into Sasuke's arms. He smirked and held her so she wouldn't fall. "Already falling for me are you?" He asked, the stupid pun making Naruto blush.

She stood up, pushing Sasuke away. "You keep away from me bastard Sasuke." Naruto hissed.

"I'm not the one who can't keep away, after all, you did kiss me suddenly." Sasuke teased, stepping closer.

Naruto's face turned to the same shade as a tomato, "I-I did not! I was pushed into you, d-dattebayo!" She yelled, pointing an accusing finger at Sasuke.

Sasuke chuckled, grabbing Naruto and pulling her close to him when Sakura wasn't looking- probably lost in her own day dream-, enjoying they way the blonde girl let out a girlish squeak losing her 'manly' one. "Really? So I gave away my first kiss to an accident?" He asked, his voice low and husky.

Naruto's heart beat so fast, she was sure that she would have a heart attack if it kept up. She felt so nervous that she wasn't sure if she could even stand straight either. What the hell was the bastard doing to her? Did he poison her that time when they had hot chocolate at her house? No, that was impossible since she made the hot chocolate and she felt like this before that happened....