Chapter 7: Scarecrow

It had been two hours since class ended, five hours since there teacher was supposed to come greet them. Poor team 7 had been stuck together in the same classroom, waiting for a teacher that seemed to never come.

'Kurama! What's taking our teacher so long!' Naruto whined.

'Why are you asking me? I am a chakra demon not an all knowing being.' Kurama chastised.

  Naruto groaned, loudly with contempt. Finally she stood, "That's it. He's gonna pay."

  Naruto jumped over the desk she was sitting and grabbed an eraser from the front of the classroom. Then she dragged a chair over to the door and opened it a crack, placing the eraser at the top so when their so called teacher opened the door, it would fall on his head. Sakura scolded Naruto but the blonde child ignored her teammate, set on getting back at her teacher.

  Kurama scoffed, 'Really? That's your pay back? At least put a kunai sticking out the bottom of it.'

'Kurama, we are trying to prank my teacher. Not kill him.' Naruto stated as she stepped down from her chair and admired her handy work.

'Then let me take control and fix it up, I promise it'll be safe.' Kurama suggested with a mischievous grin.

Naruto rolled her eyes, 'We both know why we can't do that. One, we have a limited amount of times in which you can take over since every time it breaks the seal, seal broken equals me dead since you'll accidentally eat up all of my chakra. Secondly, it requires me to release the henge over myself which I am not going to do in front of Sakura and I always pass out after it happens. Lastly, I'm not sure I can trust you with the safety of my own teacher and teammates.'

'Fine, just stop nagging me. When did you become like your mother?' Kurama complained.

    Naruto smiled, she knew about her parentage. It's not like Kurama can keep a secret, he has been around a long time and the first time he ever trusted a human was the female child he resided in now. He didn't find a reason to lie to Naruto when she asked him if she knew her parents, he didn't abide by human rules. In fact, when given the chance he would deliberately cause havoc to another human just to feed his overwhelming hatred for the race. However, not at the expense of Naruto's daily life, he made sure not to trouble her anymore. Why? Well, perhaps that's a story for a later time.

   Sasuke looked over as Naruto crossed her arms and grinned at her pathetic attempt at a prank. Was she stupid, no way would a Jounin teacher fall for a trick such as that. He didn't say that however, as he found Naruto's excitement amusing.

  Finally, a hand reached in the door and pulled it open. The eraser fell and hit a strange white haired man in the head. He was definitely a ninja, given by the fact that he had a leaf hitai ate. So by default, he was assumed to be there teacher. Sasuke inwardly face palmed, he spoke to soon. He didn't consider that maybe his teacher was an idiot.

  Naruto however, didn't care and burst out laughing. She pointed at her teacher, "Baka! You fell for it!"

    Sakura tried to step in with an excuse that she told her knuckle-headed teammate not to do it, but on the inside she cheered in support for the payment of their teachers lateness being upheld. Kakashi observed his students with a scrutinizing eye, of course he'd have the cross-dressing loud mouth, the crazy fan-girl, and the revenge obsessed emo. Not only that, but they were all idiots. He scoffed, "My first opinion: You're all a bunch of idiots." He voiced his thoughts, then turned his head, "Meet me up on the roof." He ordered before disappearing with a flicker jutsu.