Chapter 3

Everyone were shocked seeing Anika after three months and the most astonished was Shivaay. Priya saw the Oberoi family was shocked and she smirked watching their situation.
Anika went in the center of the hall and she was looking stunning and everybody was in aww watching the princess of Raisinghania Empire.

Anika: good evening ,ladies and gentlemen i'm Anika Raisinghania, the only daughter of Raisinghania.
I came back 8 months ago from New York so today i'm taking all the responsibility of my Empire.
Reporter: miss Raisinghania why u hided your identity ?
Anika: because my enemies wanted to kill me ,like my family so my personal advisors suggested me to hide from the world.
Reporter: miss Raisinghania u married the great businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi and then after 6 months u got divorced.
Anika: It isn't a big matter nowadays ,u see a lot of couples who split up after their marrige so this happened in our case.( She said all this staring Shivaay, but he was numb because he was guilty and she was hurt.)
Reporter: why did u revealed yourself today ?
Anika: because today is my parents wedding anniversary and the most importantly the day when i lost my everything, now please enjoy the party and excuse me.
She went to Priya and they were talking and suddenly Priya hugged her to calm her because she knew how much her friend was broken.
Meanwhile Oberois were guilty and shocked watching this brave,determined and successfull businesswom and she was also speaking fluent english.
Rudra: bhabhi is looking so Pretty.
Om: yeah,  we were in the same city and we couldn't reach her.
Gauri: She has changed a lot.
Bhavya: hmm, but is she angry with us ?
Dadi: no ,my Anika can't be angry with us .
Shakti: i'm worried if she cancel the deal, we will face big loss.
Tej: No, She is Ram and Avantika ' s daughter, she is a women, who will not step back from what she said.
Janvi: how dumb i'm, i couldn't recognise my best friend' s daughter, she was suffering and we didn't helped her.
Pinky: i just want her forgiveness, i want to take off this burden off my heart,for hurting a girl like her.
Om: shivaay, where are u lost?
Shivaay: no, nothing i'm seeing her after three months, She didn't even looked towards me once.
Rudra: bhaiyya do u looked towards her ,the day when u throwed her out without listening her.
Om: yeah Shivaay what are u expecting from her, after hurting her so much.
Shivaay: i need to talk to her.
Meanwhile Anika was talking with her clients and Priya was attending a phone call, when she was coming back she bumped with a handsome boy, who was Anika' cousin cum big brother who came from Sidney, after his concert, because he was a rockstar.

The charming Rahul Sabarwal.
Priya: Can't u see, idiot !
Rahul: beautiful !
Priya: What ?
Rahul: i mean myself Rahul Sabarwal, and i'm Anika'cousin cum brother, but by the way who are u ?
Priya: i'm her secretary cum best friend.
Rahul: nice meeting u.
Priya: sorry for my misbehavior.
Rahul: It is okay, actually it was my fault. Where is my cute Ani ?
Priya: come i will take u to her.
Precap
Shivika scenes.
Sorry guys for not giving Shivika scenes today because i wanted to write Rahul and Priya, they will be parallel leads but i will focus on Shivika, i loved the serial Yeh kahan aagaye hum so i hope u won't mind if i added them in this story. Once again Thanks guys for completing the target because i thought when i started noone will vote me because It isn't a good story and i'm not a brilliant writer but u all made me feel special , thanks once again to everyone included silent readers.
Plz vote and comment
Target for next update
30 vote + 20 comments