Chapter 7

In the morning Anika woke up and she prepared her self mentally and went down after having shower for breakfast where she saw Shivaay's dadi and she went to her and greeted her.
Dadi: puttar, i'm thankful to u because u are doing everything for my family.
Anika: no, dadi i'm just doing my duty. But please don't tell anyone of me bieng an IAS officer.
Dadi: i won't, puttar u can shift today itself to Oberoi mansion.
Rahul: dadi we will come in the evening.
Dadi: ok, now i should leave because i need to do arrangements for your welcome. They bid her bye and Anika and Priya leave for office and Rahul for his shoot.
In Oberoi mansion, everyone was present in the hall.
Dadi: Anika, Priya and Rahul are coming to our house to stay for one month, because there is some work going in Raisinghania mansion.
Rudra: i'm happy bhabhi is coming back.
Om: but rudy call her di not bhabhi because she won't like if u call her bhabhi.( He said glaring shivaay)
Gauri: i will do all arrangements along with Bhavya.
Bhavya: sure, i will stay with u guys until Anika di is here.
Pinki: i will prepare all her favourite food and i know She will definitely forgive me.
Janvi: good pinki i'm happy u are repenting for your mistakes.
All goes to their work but Shivaay was lost in his thoughts when dadi called him.
Dadi: billu, i want to see u and Anika together, plz make her forgive u.
Shivaay: don't worry dadi, this time i will cage her. Dadi was sure he will.
In the evening a ravishing Mercedes arrived at the gate of Oberoi mansion and our Priya and Rahul entered and greeted everyone and then Anika entered and was reminiscing all her moments in Oberoi mansion.

Then she greeted everyone and had together dinner and Rudy took her to poolside and they talked for sometime but suddenly they heard a girl shouting shivaay's name and she was none other than Ragini Kharbanda, shivaay childhood friend but very evil minded and obsessed with shivaay, Pinki don't like her at all.

Ragini: Surprise, How are u Shivu?
Shivaay: What are u doing here Ragini?
Ragini: i'm here for vacations and i want to spend some quality time with u. Please can i stay here.
Shivaay: yeah sure, why are u even asking?
Ragini: i know everyone but Who is she?( She said seeing Anika)
Rahul: She is your Shivu ex wife. He said with an angry glare.
Ragini: Whatever i can understand u are divorced but still u need to tolerate her.
Shivaay was getting angry and Anika didn't gave a damn and went away, Shivaay was going to see Anika but Ragini dragged him and started to talk but he was restless suddenly the Obros gang came.
Rudra: Hi , i'm rudra
Ragini: hi,( awkwardly)
Gauri: hi nagini
Ragini: excuse me,my name is Ragini.
Bhavya: please go to sleep u will be tired from journey.
Gauri and Bhavya took her forcefully and om and Rudra asked Shivaay to ask for forgiveness from Anika.
Shivaay went to Anika room, She was wearing headphones and working on her laptop.
Shivaay: Anika please forgive Ragini, she shouldn't have talked to u like that.
Anika: hmm...
Shivaay: Are u getting me?
Anika: Sorry, i didn't heard what was you saying, but what are u doing here at this time?
Shivaay was looking at her perfect curves and he wished to make her his.
Suddenly lights went off and Anika hugged shivaay tightly and he reciprocated the same.

Shivaay: i'm here, nothing will happen.
Anika: please don't leave me.
Lights came back and Anika pushed him lightly and said Sorry.
Shivaay: i'm sorry, talk to me, shout on me, beat me or slap me but don't ignore me please.
Anika: i have lived in your ignorance,u can't know the pain till the time u don't feel it yourself.
Shivaay pulled her and back hugged her nuzzling her neck and giving her a kiss there

and whispired " Anika i will win u back , this is Shivaay Singh Oberoi challenge and i don't like to lose."Anika said we will see and pushed him out and locked the door and went to sleep blushing and shivaay went to sleep smilingly.
Precap
Anika: i think someone is in Danger
Rahul: Anu see there, there are some mens
Priya: they are going to shoot.
Plz vote and comment
40 vote + 20 comments