Chapter 24

The next morning everyone was busy in the arrangements of the mehendi. Anika was sitting in her room and thinking how to solve Tania's death mystery while Rahul and Priya came in her room and were shocked seeing her worried.
Rahul: What happened princess ?
Anika: bhai, Armaan isn't soo bad.
Priya: what are u trying to say Anika?
Anika told them everything, then Rahul suggested a idea.
Rahul: Anu today is your mehendi, while everyone will be busy, me and Priya will go to find proofs.
Anika: good idea!
They all understood the plan; the mehendi was arranged in the afternoon in the Raisinghania mansion. It was noon, everyone got ready and the guests started coming, all elder ladies of Oberoi family were welcoming them while Bhavya and Gauri were looking the food arrangements. Om and Rudra were looking the music arrangements meanwhile Shivaay went to get Armaan. Everyone was looking beautiful and stunning. Rahul and Priya came looking amazingly beautiful.
Armaan came after Rahul and Priya and he was looking handsome and hot.
Shivomru were looking handsome. Anika, Bhavya and Gauri came together looking beautiful and stunning.
Shivaay was staring Anika but his staring session was broken with Rudra's jokes. Anika sat down and a girl started applying the mehendi, after an hour the mehendi was completed and then she asked the name which she have to write on her palm, Anika was going to answer but Priya interrupted and said something in the girl's ear. She wrote the name when Anika looked at her palm she was shocked seeing Shivaay's name, she stared Priya but she was smirking seeing Anika's confused face.
After few hours everyone went away while Shivaay was still there. Anika went in her room and washed her henna and changed in casual clothes, She was staring her hand suddenly Shivaay entered and was looking at her shamelessly. She caught him staring her.
Anika: Stop staring mr.oberoi!
Shivaay: i'm not staring u ms. Raisinghania!
Anika: Oh then what are u doing in my room, i'm going to get married so please stay away from me.( Hurt)
Shivaay was hurt so he pulled her hard and she bumped with his hard chest,he folded her hands back and held her waist tightly.
Shivaay: i'm sorry if i'm hurting you but i don't want to lose u. Don't worry ms.raisinghania i will surely go away from your life once your marriage is done.
Anika: what?( Shocked)
Shivaay: yeah, i know our start wasn't good, i never trusted u or respected you, i always took you for garanted but i didn't knew u will go and never come back. From now onwards i will not hurt you anymore if it's possible please forgive me. All the best for your Life! Please can i hug you last time, plz.
Shivaay hugged her tightly and was having tears, then he broke the hug and went away meanwhile Anika was crying hysterically in her room. Some days passed and Sangeet and haldi were done, and Anika was successful collecting the clues now she was waiting for the marriage day.
Anika in her room was happy and thinking something.
Anika p.o.v.
Tomorrow is my marriage, i'm going to get married but first i need to finish Armaan's hatred for Shivaay. I know Armaan will be happy after knowing the truth, i just hope tomorrow will be everything fine.
In Mehra mansion
Armaan was sitting and drinking, he was smirking.
Armaan p.o.v.
I know Shivaay u are jealous, but tomorrow you are going to die because i will kill you infront of everyone.
In Oberoi mansion
Shivaay was in his room,lost in his thoughts.
Shivaay p.o.v.
Tomorrow is my last day in India because after Anika's marriage, i'm shifting to New York because i can't bear her with anyone because i love her a lot!
Precap
Marriage
Thanks for your votes and comments, plz keep Voting and Commenting.
Target
100 votes+30 comments.