Chapter 9

When Shivaay went away, Anika moved to headquarter where the goons were hidden, she went in and saw Rahul and Priya waiting for her with some constables, they saluted her and she saluted them back.
Anika: have u interrogated them yet?
Priya: yes, but they aren't revealing anything about their boss.
Rahul: now handle all' this Anu.
Anika said to the goons Who is their boss if they don't tell his name then she will kill their family and they revealed everything getting scared.
Anika: tell me who sent you ?
Men1: plz leave our families.
Anika: i will if u tell me who sent you!
Men2: plz leave us!!
Men1: we were given money by Sultan's men to kill Tej and Shakti Oberoi, we accepted the deal for the greed of money.
Men2: Sultan wants to kill whole Oberoi family, we don't know why!!
Men1: please leave us.
Anika: take them away.
When they were taken away, Anika was frustrated because she couldn't get any clue about Sultan.
Priya: Anika calm down, guys we need to go because today there is a pooja in Oberoi mansion so i'm sure something bad will happen.
Rahul: you're right, Anu i think Sultan will try to harm Oberois so we should be careful.
Anika: you guys are right, now come lets go.
They headed to Oberoi mansion and everyone went to their rooms to get ready for pooja.
In the evening
The mansion was decorated beautifully

Dadi, Pinki and Janvi were looking at the decorations and attending the guests meanwhile Tej and Shakti were with their business clients. Om and Gauri came down looking beautiful couple.

Then Bhavya and Rudra came down looking adorable together.

Then Rahul came down looking handsome and with his charming personality every girl was drooling on him because he is famous and a successfull rockstar.

After few minutes Priya came down and she was looking stunning and then also Ragini looking hot

Rahul: you are looking beautiful Priya.
Priya: thanks, but u aren't less u are looking handsome.
Rahul: thanks ( blushing because she complimented him)
Rudra and Bhavya went near Ragini.
Rudra: are u waiting for someone Nagini?
Ragini: Yeah, i'm waiting for Shivaay, but don't call me Nagini.
Bhavya: okay we won't but please maintain some distances from bade bhaiyya because now our khidkitod bhabhi is back.
Gauri and om was laughing at their stupid jokes.
Om: i wish Anika, forgive Shivaay.
Gauri: don't worry Omkara ji , bhaiyya is repenting so bhabhi will forgive him.
Om: i hope so ( he said side hugging her)
After few minutes , Shivaay arrived looking hot, handsome and every girl was drooling on him.

Shivaay: hi guys what's going on?
Om: nothing, just listening to rudy stupid jokes.
Rudra: i'm not stupid, u guys always tease me.
Gauri: yes bhaiyya u are very intelligent and smart.
Rudra: thanks bhabhi, u only understand me.
Dadi: kids come start the pooja. Everyone did pooja at last shivomru did pooja together.

After aarti finished Rahul and Priya was calling Anika but her phone was switched off, then Shivaay becoming restless asked them.
Shivaay: guys where is Anika?
Priya: She is coming, she went for a work.
Suddenly lights went Off and a girl entered the mansion , every boy was drooling on her but she didn't cared but our sso was staring her, because she was epitome of beauty, he never admitted but it was true he found her beautiful and cute.

Rahul: where were u Anu? And why were your phone switched off?
Priya: u know how much scared we was?
Anika: guys breathe, i went to headquarter to get some details about Sultan.
She explained everything and they understood the situation quickly.
When Anika was standing alone, Shivaay came from behind and backhugged her.
Anika: leave me mr.Oberoi!
Shivaay: u are looking beautiful mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Anika: please leave someone will see.
Shivaay: i don't care.
Anika realized what was she doing so She pushed him and was going to leave but Shivaay pulled her, She was wriggling in his clutches.
Anika: let me go !!
Shivaay: i didn't hold u to let u go!
Anika: but u were the one who left me and now wanna hold me again( She said sarcastically but she didn't knew how much it hurt him)
Shivaay: i know but i can't let u go because u own my heart,body,mind i'm all yours! Just trust me last time!
Anika: what if u break me again?
Shivaay: i won't, but please don't leave me;
Anika: i will think about it...
He kissed her forehead, she pushed him lightly and went away blushing and he was smiling because she will give him a chance

Precap:
1 scene
Anika: i want to give a chance to
Shivaay.
2 scene
Ragini: i will get u shivaay by hook or crook
Phew It was the longest chapter but please guys vote and comment because there are very less comments,
Plz vote and comment
60 vote + 20 comments