Chapter 16

Shivika came back and everyone was happy and Pinki thanked Anika and hugged her, they all had dinner and went to sleep. Shivaay came in Anika's room and saw her playing with her phone so he asked;
Shivaay: Anika, are u busy?
Anika: No, do u need anything?
Shivaay: i want to say something.
Anika: say It!
Shivaay: i...u, Sorry i mean, i'm i...
Shivaay was getting nervous and Anika understood what he wanted to say, She moved ahead shocking him and kissed his cheek and he was blushing.
Anika: Billuji are u blushing?
Shivaay: what blushing and me, not at all. Aren't u angry?
Anika: why, should i?
Shivaay: no, Just asking. Okay good  night.
Anika: good night.
He went away blushing and Anika was smiling in her room but she was guilty because she was hiding her identity from Shivaay, but it was necessary for protecting Oberois. Shivaay went in his room and was blushing and was thinking how to propose Anika and marry her again with her permission and all rituals.
Next morning
Everyone got ready and was having their breakfast and Rudra told Anika that Rahul and Priya went to Delhi for some work. Pinki told Anika to go and call Shivaay because he hasn't woken yet. Anika went in shivaay's room and saw him sleeping with his mouth half open and Anika thought he was looking cute but she composed herself. She went near his ear.
Anika: Shivaay wake up!
Shivaay: just 5 minutes more please!
Anika: come get up fastly. Suddenly she lost her balance and fell on him, he held her waist tightly and changed their position and now he was on top of Anika and she was beneath him.
Shivaay:if i could have just one wish, i would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that i could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.
Anika: so mr.oberoi Can i kiss you?
Shivaay: i'm all yours.( He said expecting a kiss on lips)
Anika saw him closing his eyes, she used the chance, kissed his cheek and pushed him lightly and went away.
Shivaay: that is not fair mrs.oberoi.( he said complaining like a small kid);
Then he got ready and went to office and Anika also left for office, today there was a big meeting between Raisinghania, Oberoi,Mehra empires so everyone was excited about the results because they knew Oberoi and Mehra want to do business with Raisinghania Empire but they also knew Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Armaan Mehra are biggest enemy and they can't never work together.
Shivaay reached Anika's office looking hot and handsome
and moved to the meeting room where Armaan Mehra was sitting with his manager and secretary. He was a sharp-minded but good looking and handsome man but also rude with people.
Anika entered the meeting room, looking beautiful
and Armaan was continuosly staring her and Shivaay was getting angry and jealous. The meeting started and both companies showed their presentation and Anika was impressed by both companies ideas. They signed the deal but Armaan was still staring which didn't got well with Shivaay. The meeting finished and Armaan invited Shivika at his house for a success party and they both agreed, first Shivaay was reclutant than he agreed only for Anika's happiness.
Precap
Anika: Some bad is going to happen
In other place
Sultan: who will save u Oberois!!!!
Thanks guys for your votes and comments and i hope u all are enjoying my story, i know It isn't a brilliant story but i'm trying to reach your expectations.
Plz vote and comment
Target
90 votes+ 30 comments