Chapter 6: One Pervert Night

So they wait for her to open the door until a ten minute pass the door open the door and she walk out of the room when she was out of the room fell Papyrus said, "finally your out-". They saw her wear a t-shirt and a long skirt when they saw her she said, "thank you for wait". "Uh" ,said fell brother and lust bother then Alphys saw Alex's tail drip wet when she saw that. She said, "uh Alex" "yes" ,said Alex "your tail still wet" ,said classic Alphys "what" ,said Alex. She saw her turquoise tail dripping wet when she saw her tail still there. She said, "oops I forgot about that and how can a skeleton have a tail" "oh will they have magic to form stuff like a tail or other thing, but you'll still don't know what you can do" ,said classic Alphys. "Oh" ,said Alex "here I'll help you with that wet tail" ,said lust Papyrus "nope, I got it" ,said Alex. She about to walk back into the room until a purple color appear around her when she saw the color. Lust Sans said, "don't be so shy" so she start to move toward them when she gotten to them. Lust Sans said, "that we could finish what we started this morning" "nope not happened" ,said Alex. So she try to move, but she couldn't move out of his magic lust Sans said, "man your so cute when your struggling". "That you ready turn us on with that perform you did" ,said lust Papyrus "my screwed, grandfather my going to be full women tonight" , Alex said in her head. Then fell Sans use his magic formed around her when she saw a red color around her and she move toward him. When she gotten to him lust Papyrus said, "hey" "give her back red" ,said lust Sans "nope send you can't control yourself, I'll dry her tail" ,said fell Sans "fine" ,said both of them. So he put her on floor hard when she was on the floor she said, "ow, that hurt". He saw her tail moving across the floor the lust Papyrus said, "you might need this" he gave him a towel. Then fell Sans said, "gave that" he snach the towel out of his hand when he have the towel in his hand. He saw her tail still moving across the floor then he grab her tail with the towel when she felt the towel on her tail. She said, "ah" she cover her mouth he start to sweat and he smile at her then he was rubble her tail roughly until she said, "dude be careful with that th-ing ah" he lick his teeth. He still doing that to her tail until she said, "red p-please enough my tail is dry so you could stop now". "Oh sweetheart you so cute like this and they're right your performing make all of us arousing" ,said fell Sans "what" ,said Alex "hm" ,said fell Sans he lick her neck. She said, "ah" "that my not done with your tail until I say so" ,said fell Sans he drop the towel on the floor. When the towel was on the floor he start to pet her tail and her spine too she said, "p-please red n-not the spine" "wow your voice is so cute maybe if you be good girl I might gave you a reward" ,said fell Sans. "Eh" ,said Alex "I can't take it any more" ,Alex said in her head then she try to push him away, but he pull her tail while she was push him away when she felt her tail bring pull with him. She scream, "ah" "hm that new, sweetheart, Alphys did said that your tail must be touch so don't push me okay" ,said fell Sans "p-please...no...m-more" ,said Alex. "Oh come on sweetheart the fun just start" ,said fell Sans "uh Sans maybe she had enough" ,said classic Alphys. "Stay out this, bitch" ,said fell Sans "my coming" ,Alex said in her head she bit on the Band-Aid and she tend up. Then she rip the band-aid off of her hand when she let go of the Band-Aid out of her mouth she fall to the floor and she pass out on the floor when they saw her knock out. Fell Papyrus said, "nice job you made her faint" "shut the fuck up" ,said fell Sans. "Damn I most have her" ,fell Sans said in her head then lust Sans and lust Papyrus grab him. When he saw them on him he said, "the fuck" "you must be more arousing from foreplay with her tail", said lust Sans. "Let go of me you freaks" ,said fell Sans "don't worry we'll help you with that" ,said lust Papyrus so they start to foreplay with fell Sans while they are doing that to him. Classic Alphys pick Alex up from the floor and she walk into the room with her in her arm when she gotten to the bed. She put her on the bed when she was in the bed she took her headphone off of her head and she put the headphone on the night stand when the headphone is on the night stand. Then she walk out of the room when she left the room.