Chapter 12: The End Of The Story Or Is It?

Next morning she start to wake up then she wake up and said, "guys uh" she saw her in her room when she was in her room. She said, "what happened to me" then she feel her ear when she feel her ear she got out of bed and she ran into the bathroom when she was in the bathroom. She look at the mirror and she saw that she wasn't a skeleton any more when she saw that. She wasn't a skeleton form any more she said, "was that a dream" then she remember the kids. When she remember those kids she ran out of the bathroom and she grab her tablet when she have it in her hand she turn it on and she look up them up then she saw all them. When she saw them all on the google she said, "maybe it was a dream" then she saw a new email in her email box. When she saw the email she said, "oh new email, I get email this early in the morning" so she open the email up when the email was open she read, "Dear Alexandra, Thank you for saving our timelines. Now we have see if anything change in our timeline. So we have a skele-ton of work to do. We'll miss you so much so thank you for all of your help and we'll meet again some day" they sign it. Then she saw a picture of all AU Sans and Papyrus plus the main three character when she saw picture she said, "maybe it wasn't a dream". She smile at the picture and while she was get ready for the day while she was get ready her eye and hair turn turquoise.

Or is it this just the begin of Alexandra's story and her new Undertale friends she made.