Chapter 10: The Final Battle For The Timelines And Soul

So they walk through the build to find the children until Alex sense something coming toward them and she sense the kids soul too when she sense that she look around and the floor start to shaking. When they felt the ground shaking fell Papyrus said, "what the hell" "Papy what is going on" ,said swap Sans "I don't know" ,said swap Papyrus "gr hold on" ,said Alex. Then they saw a big dark human/skeleton walk toward them when they saw it then they saw different color souls on him. When they saw those souls color Alexandra sense the children souls inside of them they said in pain, "h-help...us...p-please...a-anyone". "Huh I hear them inside of that thing" ,said Alex "what" ,said everyone "you little pest" ,said the human/skeleton. "You know this is wrong take their magic and taking those souls" ,said Alex. "Heh who cares I need their magic and these soul" ,said human/skeleton "yeah, why are you doing this" ,said Alex. "Heh the only thing that you need to know is I need to take everyone soul or magic to take over Undertale timeline. And the only thing I need is your soul" ,said human/skeleton "if you want my soul than come it" ,said Alex "heh let finish this" ,said human/skeleton. She run toward it and music start to play when she gotten to him they start to fight begin all of vain and knife being flowing at her, but she dodge it. Until he grab her when he gotten her in his hand she start to sink to the darkness when she was complete sink to the darkness when they saw her gone. Swap Sans scream, "Alexandra" "now for you" ,said dark figure so he walk toward them. Classic Papyrus said, "Alex" "we on our own now" ,said gaster Sans while they was fight that thing. Inside of the figure she was in the darkness float she said in head "this it the end of the undertale worlds". So she close her eyes when her eye are close someone call her name when she hear that she open her eye. And she saw her grandpa stand there when she saw him she said, "grandpa" "oh my little girl" ,said Alexandra's grandpa "grandpa" ,said Alex. "Your a very special girl and you that" ,said Alexandra's grandpa "hm" ,said Alex "and now they need your help" ,said Alexandra's grandpa. "Huh" ,said Alex so he show her outside of the figure and she saw them get beat when she saw that she said, "how" "you all way find away" ,said Alexandra's grandpa. He start to disappear on her when she saw him disappear she said, "grandpa wait", but he disappear from her. When she saw him gone she close her eye for minute then Alexandra open her eyes and her eyes start to growling with turquoise fire then she transform to something else. Than she try to get out by beat him inside while she was doing that outside the figure. He corner them and they was on their last life then he said, "its over, I win no one will save you" then he about to grab them and something hit him in the gut. And everyone hear music of Emperor's New Clothes by "Panic! At the Disco" he said, "what" he scream in pain. Then something come out of his body it land on the floor when they saw it stand there they saw skeleton girl. When they saw her swap Sans said, "Alexandra" then they saw her with bone tail and her hair turn to dark shade of turquoise. When they saw her like that swap Papyrus said, "kid" she turn to look and they saw her eyes glowing with tooth smile then the figure said, "you bitch" "heh it not over" ,said Alex. So the fight begin again, but she was faster and stronger he try to kill her until he said, "why would you die" "not a chance" ,said Alex. While they was fight the soul start to fight him when he saw the soul start to fight him he said, "no stop my your master no, no, no, NO!!!". All their magic burst out of him and the magic return to their owner when they have the magic back to them. Fell Papyrus said, "that better" "yeah our magic is back" ,said dream Sans then the soul pop out of him when they saw the soul pop out and they saw the soul turn into kids. When they saw them they saw fall toward the floor before they hit the floor classic Sans use his magic to catch their soul. When he have them in his magic he said, "I got cha" they gotten to them swap Sans said, "are they okay" classic Alphys check them and said, "yeah their fine just a sleep",   they turn to see Alexandra stand there with bone tail move cross the floor then swap Sans said, "Alexandra we got our friends". "Heh good, but its isn't over" ,said Alex "no what have you done" ,said the human/skeleton "hm" said Alex they saw him stand there limb a little from lose all of his power. He said, "you'll pay for that" "heh lets finish this" ,said Alex so she walk toward him when she gotten to him and Stronger Than You instrumental start to play while they fight each other. The battle was bloody when the end of the song she pick him up by his soul. And she flew him to the power box of the building when he hit the box he got shock from it Alex said, "my stronger than you". They saw her all of wound on her body ,her tail, and her right eye was close, because the blood coming down her face then she walk toward him when she gotten to him. He saw her stand there she gave her hand to him and she said, "I'll show you mercy" "gr" ,growl the man. He grab a knife out of his pocket when he have the knife in his hand he about to cut her. Until Swap Papyrus saw the knife in his hand and he about to attack her when he saw that he said, "kid watch out". "Huh" ,said Alex "I don't need your mercy now die" ,said the men she saw the knife in his hand about to cut her she said, "ah huh" "uh" ,said the man he saw her bones in his chest. When he saw the bone she said, "my sorry that this end like this" she pull her bone out of his chest when her bone was out he cough up black blood and then he turn into dust. When he was gone she saw the black blood on her bone magic then she said, "rest in peace". So she walk slowly toward them when she gotten to them. Classic Papyrus hug her and said, "you did it Alexandra" "you save our timelines" ,said ink Sans "that what friends for right" ,said Alex. Classic Papyrus let go of her and dream Sans said, "your going to be okay". "Yeah my fine the good thing that you...are...o-okay" ,said Alex she fell to the floor, but fell Sans colt her in his hand. When he have her in his hand he said, "I got cha sweetheart" when he have her in his hand.