New Life

Dear Diary,
I'm on the plane to Washington the state, my way to Seattle it's far away from my hometown Savanna Georgia. I wanted to leave after my birthday because my family didn't accept me when I said I was gay but my sister knew for the longest time and she accepted me, I love her for that she has always been there for me. But I'm sad because my mom and dad basically disowned me, and if I visit they will treat me like shit on the ground and I hate that so much. They basically kicked me out on my birthday! They said "Pack up your things up and find somewhere else to live" they gave me boxes and some money so I can find a place, they bought me a plane ticket and everything! Wow it's sad that my parents completely hate me to death, I didn't know they were so homophobic people, they seem so caring and so loving. But I'm going to get some sleep I have about an hour and thirty minutes, I will write in here when I get to Seattle.
Over and out

Two hours later
Seattle was right in front of my eyes! I can't believe it! I have come so far to get here it only took about a month but still I made it, quite rainy here but it will still work. It's so beautiful here, I grabbed my instant camera and took a picture. I shook the picture back and forth and set it in my binder so it can dry and I can see the picture clearly.

In the taxi
I have been in the taxi for ten minutes, the college I'm staying at lets you stay in the dorms in the summer time! They are called the school apartments, I don't really trust this driver he have a long ass beard and smells funny, I wish this was an Uber..welp it's not an Uber, yep.

Third POV
Nathaniel looked out of the window with his journal opened in his lap and spin the pencil with his fingers, thinking and sighed softly, he pulled out his phone and put in his earbuds playing some music. As he listened to music he cleaned the fog off of the window. Buzz his phone was going off.

Nathaniel's POV
My sister was calling me and I didn't answer since I was in a taxi and I didn't want that creep driver to listen so I texted her.

Me: I'm in a taxi, what do you want?
Dana: I was seeing if you're in Washington, I miss you so much ❤️🙂
Me: Yes I'm in Washington, I picked Seattle as my city I'm staying in too. But I miss you too, like I wish you were with me. But I get it you are starting your life. 😞
Dana: I know I wish I was there too. Soon I will pay you a visit. Make sure you pay me a visit too! And to you unfortunately visit mom and dad.
Me: Dana you know they will treat me like shit and giving me a lecture saying "You are just a confuse teen and you are NOT into men it's a phase and it will pass" but of course I will visit one of the best sister in the world.
Dana: I know what they will do, just try to pass that and visit. Soon they will realize what they have done. But I have to go, I'm going on a date with Jayce.
Me: Ah don't let me get in the way for your Prince Charming 😝 Use protection in the bedroom! 😂🛡🛌 I love you sis!
Dana: Lol. I love you too!

I sighed softly and turned off my phone, bored out of my mind! I want to go to sleep but the driver still gives me the creeps, like no joke! So I continued to look out of the window, I took an earbud out "Seattle is a nice place isn't?" I said to the driver "Yes it is, I have been living here for all my life. 61 years" He said in a deep voice "That's a long time mister" I said ,"What's your name?" I asked looking at him "My name is Dan Blackwood. My son owns Blackwood Academy" he said, I nodded "Fascinating, I'm going to Blackwood Academy" I said smiling, Dan nodded and parked in front of the apartment dorm-like building "Good luck son" He said and I got out, grabbing my bag. My stuff in boxes were already in my living area which thank the lord! I walked to my apartment, it is apartment 10. I put the key in the key hole and unlocked the door and opened it "Huh" I tilted my head and shrugged it off, I walked in and looked around "It's not the nicest place but it will be once I get it set up" I said to myself closing the door. I have a feeling that this was going to be the best 4 years of my life here in Seattle.

I hope you guys like this new fanfic, I'm so sorry I haven't been uploading new chapters on my other ones, once I get ideas I will but I'm working on them but it's just slow ass updates